Chapter 18_Please Wake Up

Chapter 18: Please wake up!

Kaoru's POV:

Damn it! Where could they have gone too?

I panted as I paused in the middle of the corridor, deciding which way I should turn to.

"You~ might want to go this way~" Nekozawa-senpai suddenly appeared out of nowhere and pointed to my left, directing to the block where classes had seldom been conducted at anymore.

"Thanks Nekozawa-senpai!" I panted, taking off immediately in the given direction.

"Near the stairs~" He added creepily. "She might be in danger~"

Hearing that, I quicken my pace even more to the other end of the building.

.

.

.

As I neared the stairs, I could hear voices echoed from upstairs.

I heard a voice whom I think was Hotaru-san.

"Do?" She laughed. "Well, Let me tell you. It's for being such a pest for sticking next to Kaoru-kun and Hikaru-kun as if one of them belongs to you or something. This is just a mini warning to you to STAY AWAY FROM THEM!"

Mini warning? What did she do to Arisa? I panicked as I hasten and climbed the stairs.

"Why m-must I do what you say...? Y-you can't even tell them apart." I heard Arisa panted in anger and her voice seemed that she was in pain.

"Why you!" Hotaru-san screeched.

I heard a loud slap just as I was halfway up to the floor they were at and saw Arisa fell off the stairs and down towards me.

"ARISA!" Without thinking, I shouted as I dived forward and caught her just in time.

"Oi Arisa! Hey don't scare me like that!" I shook her, hoping that she would respond, but she was unconscious. Blood had flowed from her head and down her face, staining her shirt in the process.

"Arisa!" The others shouted in panic as they ran over. The siren of the ambulance echoed louder as it approached the school.

"The ambulance is here. Kaoru, bring her to the hospital. We'll take care from here." Kyoya-senpai ordered, with a tint of anger in his voice.

"I'll go with you." Haruhi and Hikaru suggested at the same time. I just nodded and carried Arisa down as fast as I could with them rushing behind me.

Please be ok Arisa!

.

.

.

I sat outside the operation room together with Hikaru and Haruhi, anxiously waiting for any piece of information to tell us that Arisa was alright. Clamping my hands together as I rested my forehead on it and prayed. My brother just sat beside me in silence, not knowing what to do to comfort me.