Chapter 5_The New Host Manager (Part 1)

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club

 Hope you like this chapter ^^

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 5: The New Host Manager? (Part 1)

It has been two week since I’ve started working in the Host Club. When I arrived at school in the morning on my first ‘working’ day, I could hear students, mostly girls, chattering things like whether they should let me draw a portrait of them or for some (who were mean or I can say jealous), were gossiping about stuffs like I must have done something to make Tamaki leave me with no choice but to let me be a member of the Host Club. Sigh. Guess that’s why they are gossips. I ignore them. Fortunately, these gossips died down pretty soon.

In the two weeks I’ve also became the best of friends with Haruhi. We started hanging out and would go I each other’s house and share food recipes (if you’re wondering why, it’s because we love to cook! You might be curious that me being rich and stuffs would not have stepped into the kitchen, well you’re seriously wrong! Hehe. I love to explore and try how to make the food that I’ve eaten. It’s kind of a hobby, I guess.)

Well, I’ve also gotten a taste of what the twins meant about me being their ‘new toy’. And I should also say that they’ve realized never to mess with me.

.

.

.

Flashback

“Arisa-chan, you should start to stay more alert now,” Haruhi warned as we walked to class together.

“Hmm? What do you me…..an…?” I asked her as I opened the door and stepped into the classroom only to find myself drenched from head to toe and hearing giggles from the twins.

“Hahahaha… you should have seen…. Hahahaha…”

“The look on your face!... Hahahaha….” (Do remember that when the twins speak, Hikaru always starts first please ^^)

“Knock it off you two!” Haruhi scolded. “Arisa-chan? Are you alright?”

“H…hai….” I replied looking down at myself. “This was what you mean isn’t it?”

She nodded. Looking at the twins through my bangs, I gave them an evil grin which made them stepped back, further away from me. I went up to them and holding them at one of their shoulder with either of my hands and flipped them off the ground and onto their backs, making the both of them groaned in pain.

“Well, you two should never have messed with me. You should be glad that this is not even one-fifth of my strength.” I smiled and walked off to change to a set of dry clothes. I hadn’t learn self-defense for nothing.

End of flashback

As usual, I was walking with the twins and Haruhi to Music Room Three.