Chapter 10_Confessions

I’ll try my best to update as soon as possible, so that you guys could read it! J

Pls continue to review for me!

ARIGATO DESU! <3

Please enjoy the story~ J

I’m trying to bring Arisa and Kaoru together, but since I don’t have any love experiences, I hope you’ll not be mad at me if it’s not up to your expectations T^T

Nevertheless, I still hope you’ll all like it ^w^

.

.

.

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club ^^ Sadly… T^T

.

.

Chapter 10: Confessions

.

.

.

Kaoru’s POV:

I could still feel the tingling sensation on my left cheek when we were in the car along with the rest after we left Arisa’s house. It felt somehow sweet and wonderful.

“So…. What’s with you two?” My brother asked me with a huge smirk on his face. Everyone leaned in to me with curious, yet eager faces, to know my answer.

“W-w-what are you talking about?” I retorted turning away to face the window as I evaded the question. I felt heat creeping up from my neck to my face.

“Don’t try to run away, Kaoru.” Hikaru leaned even closer to me, grinning from ear to ear. “We all saw what happened there. We just pretended that we didn’t so Arisa won’t get too embarrassed being caught on the spot…”

“S-s-she just did that to say thanks!” I rebutted but my face, I knew, was telling the total opposite of what I was saying.

“But you two look really sweet together!” Honey exclaimed elatedly, with Mori agreeing with a nod.

“Kaoru, do you love her? Because, if you don’t, please don’t mess with her feelings.” Haruhi stated bluntly, yet seriously.

“I can’t believe my daughter falling in love with one of the shady twins!” Tamaki moaned at the corner of the car. He’d gone into his pathetic corner again.

“I-I…” I don’t know what to say… It’s true that I get worried when she’s sick… and sometimes I’ll think of her… smiles… the things she says… her beautiful sketches…

Then it hit me. I really do love her. I nodded.

Haruhi smiled at my reply, and so did the rest.

“Well, if you do love her, then as her father, I’ll give my blessings!” Tamaki stated defeatedly, taking out a napkin to wipe his ‘tears’.