Chapter 3_Getting to know more about the Host Club

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club J

I hope you’ll like this chapter too. ^^ Hehe. Lots of my brain cells died cos I can’t figure out how my story should continue… xp

.

.

.

Chapter 3: Getting to know more about them

“Hey Tono, why don’t we go over Arisa-chan’s house when she’s done with the making of clothes?” the twins suggested in unison.

“It should be alright….” I replied. Seeing them cheered upon my agreement made me giggled. They were really easily satisfied. I guess it should be alright.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Evening, as I entered my house.

“Tadaima…” I called out.

“You’re back!” my mom rushed over to hug me as though we had not seen each other in years. Well I guess that’s because when I’m in school there’s no one here to accompany her. I used to be at home all day.

“So how was your first day in school dear?” my mother asked as we ate our dinner.

“It was kind of fun!” I smiled and started explaining my day in school, about meeting the Host Club – which made my mom laughed when I told her how they were acting, and about Haruhi who dressed up as a boy.

“Mom, they even said my designs were wonderful! They were staring at my sketches as though they were some masterpieces!” I giggled and continued telling my mom about making clothes for them and letting them come over to try on the clothes when I’m done making them.

My mom sighed upon hearing that. I knew she wouldn’t disagree with me. It was my passion to design clothes and make them.

“Okay. I’ll be glad to meet your friends. Just tell me when they’re coming ok? I want to make some delicious snacks of mine for them….” My mom winked at me as she handed me my medicine. I laughed and ate it. Mom really loves to make snacks especially cakes. Honey-senpai would definitely be excited to come over if he knew there’s going to be snacks waiting for him.

“But don’t overwork yourself alright?” I finished her sentence for her. She patted my head.

“I know mom. I won’t. And besides, they said that I could take as long as I want to make it.” I assured her as I went up to my room and began to work on the clothes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ever since meeting with the Host Club members on my first day of school, I’ve been hanging out with them – attending club meetings, and watching them host their ‘princesses’. They were really fun to be with. Gradually, I didn’t feel shy anymore.