Chapter 6_The New Host Manager (Part 2)

I hope you like this chapter! ;)

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 6: The New Host Manager (Part 2)

.

.

.

From previous chapter,

“Any cakes for you Renge-chan?” Arisa asked, showing her a range of cakes to choose from.

“Who are you?” she demanded.

“She’s helping out in the Host Club by drawing portraits of or customers,” Haruhi explained.

“I’m Arisa Hitori. Is there any problem?” Arisa said and coughed again.

She inspected Arisa and then shooed her away. “You’re not needed here anymore. You can leave.”

.

.

.

.

Everyone gasped, except Kyoya and Mori.

Arisa felt something snapped within her. She growled. It’s the second time of the day someone had actually told her she’s not needed. (Note: Tamaki’s words made her felt that she doesn’t belong in the Host Club)

She turned around quietly, picked up her bag and ran out of the room. Tears started to stream down her face as Arisa ran down the hallways till she was in a corner where there’s no one.

They didn’t want me too… She sat and huddled up in a corner.

Drawing in air in great, gasping breaths, she grabbed her chest, trying to breathe.

Pain… it hurts…

Her brunette hair was plastered to her head with sweat as tears continued to roll down her cheeks uncontrollably. Rummaging through her bag again and again, searching for her medication. But it was to no avail. She had forgotten to bring them today! She took out her cell phone and called Rin, her family’s butler and also the one and only person she could count on.

“R….ri…n,” she coughed, clutching her chest tighter.

“Yes, Arisa-san. I’ll be there as soon as I can.” He cut her off.

“Ari…ga…to…” she thanked and put down her phone. Only Rin knows me the best after all…

She dried her tears and picked herself up strenuously, walking out of her corner, trying her best to drag herself to the school gate for Rin to pick her up.