Chapter 7_The New Host Manager (Part 3)

Sorry if there’s any grammatical errors xp

Hope this chapter is alright >w<

*doki doki*

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club

.

.

.

.

Chapter 7: The New Host Manager (Part 3)

.

.

.

From previous chapter,

“We could throw a party for Arisa-chan and also apologize to her! That way she would forgive us and not get mad at us anymore!” Tamaki shouted, beaming happily at the rest.

“YEH! WE’RE GOING TO HAVE A PARTY!!!” Honey applauded.

“That’s one possible solution.” Mori said.

“But why do we have to apologize to her too?” Hikaru pouted.

“Yeah. You are the one she’s mad at anyway…” Kaoru added unhappily.

“But we were the ones who hadn’t paid much attention to her anyway…” Tamaki whined.

“We’ll throw that party after tomorrow’s Host Club activities then,” Kyoya sighed.

“Well then, let’s start planning now!” Tamaki shouted.

.

.

.

.

Nobody’s POV

Next day…

Haruhi had helped Arisa applied for leave from school the moment she reached school and had also told the Anna-sensei (their teacher) not to let anyone know the reason why she’s not in school today.

.

.

.

Flashback to yesterday…

“Ano ne Haruhi, help me tell Anna-sensei not to let anyone know that I wasn’t in school was because I’m sick.” Arisa added when Haruhi was about to leave her room.

“Why?” Haruhi asked.

“First, if Tamaki and the others know, they’ll definitely stomp their way here.” She answered and Haruhi nodded in agreement. “Secondly, it’ll be more fun to let them think that I’m still mad at them that’s why I’m not going to school.” Arisa giggled and coughed, sticking her tongue out.