Chapter 24_It's...

Sorry for the long wait guys >w<

I was kinda busy with work and events around me and what’s more, coming down with a bad flu and major writer’s block… T^T

I’ve been real unlucky this year…. QAQ

Anyway, I wanna thank you all for voting for ‘Long Forgotten’ for the OHSHC Watty’s Award! ^_^

Thank you all soooo much! When I saw the results I’ve almost wanted to give each of you a hug for supporting me! So thank you all sooo much! –bows–

Anyway on with the chapter! ^_^

Enjoy~ <3

Chapter 24:

The only thing I could feel at this moment as I tried my very best to focus on my feet was:

1.         The heat gushing through my cheeks,

2.         The heat that was emitting through his hands which were on my waist and another holding onto one of my hands and lastly,

3.         How close we were right now – barely inches apart.

“Arisa, you shouldn’t look down all the time. You’ve to look at me.” Kaoru said softly, using his hand to hold my chin up to make me look at him before placing it back to my waist.

“B-But if I don’t I’ll step on my feet!” I whined and hastily looked back down again. That was the truth! Well, not entirely… I really didn’t want him to see my embarrassing blush. I can bet that my face is really as red as a tomato right now.

“It’s alright… you just have to trust me and let me lead you while you have fun!” He chuckled beside my ear. I could feel his breath brushing pass my neck, making a small shiver run down my spine. He lifted my chin up again and gave me one of his irresistible dazzling smiles.

“O-O-Ok…” I mumbled and felt my face heat up even more when I finally looked at him. Bad move, a really bad move. My face was so close to his! Practically less than an inch!

‘I can’t even concentrate with him so close to me…’ I could only feel myself being all jelly inside. My heart thumping so loudly that I swear everyone in the room would be able to hear it.

I saw Kaoru grimaced slightly before trying to cover it up when I accidentally stepped on his feet again.

“Awww… I’m sooo sorry!” I panicked, immediately stepped away from him, but he just shook his head and held me back close to him again. I could vaguely hear Hikaru snickering at some corner of the room while Haruhi sighed at Tamaki’s rambling as Honey and Mori dance pass us, well more like whizzing past us.

“Nah ah~ you aren’t going to run away. Practice makes perfect.” He tusked at me before leading me once more, for the umpteenth time today.

“Can we just not dance at the party?” I sighed exasperatedly. I let him lead me and try my best to ignore the fact that we’re so close and focus on remembering the steps so as to not step on him again.