Chapter 9_Another Step Closer

Life In My First School

Sorry if there’s any grammatical errors xp

Hope this chapter is alright ^_^

Disclaimer: Unfortunately *sobs* I do not own Ouran High School Host Club… T^T

.

.

Ano ne… I hope this story is not too longwinded >.<

pls let me know how you think about it!

.

.

.

Chapter 9: Another Step Closer!

“Oh no! It’s just so close!” I whined as Kaoru cursed.

We were at the arcade. At first we were trying to find the others, but we ended up here when I saw a huge cute teddy bear in the toy catcher machine (sorry, I’m not sure what the machine is called actually xp)! It’s so adorable! I swear! Ok, maybe I’m just over-reacting. But to me, it’s really cute! I can’t resist such an adorable bear can I? Hehe~

I’ve been trying for almost more than twenty times to get that bear but the bear just kept slipping out from the catcher.

“Let me try,” Kaoru said and I stepped aside for him to control the machine.

We watched eagerly as the catcher reached for the teddy bear and prayed hard that the bear would not fall out. I had practically shut my eyes because I was so afraid that it would fail again, but the next moment, I felt something soft crushed onto me. I opened my eyes and saw that we had got it!

“KYA!!!” I screamed, immediately rushing over to hug Kaoru. “THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! OH MY GOSH! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!”

Many who were playing had paused from their game and turned to look and us.

“W-welcome…” Kaoru struggled to speak as I continued to hug him.

When I finally let go, he sighed in relieved that he could finally breathe.

“Let’s go and play other games!” I went on and dragged him into the arcade with one hand and holding my new cuddly teddy bear on my other hand.

In the entire hour, we played basketball, car-racing, dance-dance revolution, the house of dead and also took some neo-prints. It’s was really fun; something that I’ve never experienced before actually. After that, we were deadbeat, so we walked around the mall and went into different shops to look around.

.

.

.

Kaoru’s POV:

Boy, I didn’t know going to the arcade was this much fun! I thought as Arisa and I walked out if the arcade after somewhat like an hour in it. Arisa was holding the teddy bear beside her. She looked so happy now. It’s so cute! I’ve never really seen this playful side of her… What am I thinking again!