Chapter 8_Sweets and Its Effects

Sorry if there’s any grammatical errors xp

Hope this chapter is alright ^_^

Disclaimer: Unfortunately *sobs* I do not own Ouran High School Host Club… T^T

.

.

Ano ne… I hope this story is not too longwinded >.< pls let me know how you think about it!

For you guys to note, when it’s like this “~…….~” It means that the twins are talking k? ^^

.

.

Chapter 8: Sweets & its effects!

.

.

.

“Argh…. Who could be ringing the doorbell this early in the morning?” I yelled into my pillow in frustration. I took a quick glance at the clock hanging on the wall. It’s only FREAKING six in the morning!

“I’ll get it…” Haruhi muttered grouchily as she dragged herself. She was sleeping with me; since my bed was huge (it could fit 4 people).

“Ignore it… It could even be the host club…” I mumbled frustratedly as I held on to my other pillow to cover my ears, but Haruhi had already gone downstairs to check who was (or were) disturbing our sleep.

I sighed and got out of bed as well. My bangs were covering my eyes and I felt anger rising in me. Whoever dares to disturb me this early in the morning will have to answer to me! I stormed down the stairs and saw the culprits, and Haruhi was tackled by them, as usual.

“ARISA!!!! MORNING!!!!” the noisy, as usual drama queen rushed over to hug me.

I shot him a death glare and he froze halfway before he reached me and disintegrated a few seconds later; with him mumbling “my daughter is mad at me…”.

“~Wow! Arisa’s glare is even worse than Kyoya’s or Honey-senpai’s in the morning~” the twins grinned as they appeared beside me in attempt to lean on either side of me, but I swiftly slid away, causing them to fall onto each other.

“Don’t touch me.” I growl unhappily. “What are you all doing here this early in the morning?”

“Tama-chan said that we should all go to the commoner’s mall near your house! So we came early so that we could have breakfasts together before going there!” Honey exclaimed energetically as he hopped down from Mori’s shoulders.

“You can go with Haruhi for breakfast and I’ll meet you guys at the mall later.” I grumbled as I turned, heading up the stairs and back to my room.

“Why?” Tamaki immediately recovered from his state and appeared in front of me.

“Because I don’t eat breakfasts.” I snapped and continued my way back up the stairs.

I heard a snap of fingers and I was immediately wound up by a pair of redheads.