Chapter 23_All's Well, Ends Well

Hey guys! I’m back! So sorry for the long wait! T^T

I didn’t expect this chapter to be so long! And with the projects submission, I had to hold this for a while >~<
Thank you for waiting! and Thanks to all your comments! They made pushed me to continue writing despite being tired xp

It’s past 1am now!
So here’s my next chapter before I head to bed! ;)

Enjoy~ ^_^

Chapter 23: All’s well, ends well

.

.

.

“BOOM!” I winced for the umpteenth times, crouching under the table into a ball as I shivered in fear while cupping my hands to my ears and shutting my eyes tightly to block out the raging storm from outside.

I shouldn’t have wandered off on my own! I thought regretfully to myself, wincing once again at the deafening thunder that boomed outside the dark and lonely chapel. The more the storm prolong, the more it had made me remember that night. That terrifying experience which I’ve no intention of going through again. Panic soared through me as seconds turned to minutes or even longer. I could feel myself being constricted, as though there were ropes tying tight on my shoulders, hands and legs. I shuddered from my drenched clothes.

In the midst of my constant panic and fear of the thunder and darkness surrounding me, I had not noticed the sound of footsteps in that had entered the chapel until they neared me. My eyes widened as I felt my heart froze the moment the stranger stopped in front of me and bent down.

N-no... No!!!!!! Get away from me!

.

.

.

10 hours before~

“Two plates of scramble with sausages and bacons! One plate of pancakes with scramble eggs!” I yelled into the busy kitchen as I clipped the note of order that I had just written on a string along with the other orders and stepped to the drinks counter to get two cups of Americanos and one orange juice for the awaiting customers.

“Wow. It sure is busy here in the morning.” Haruhi stated as she came over to get some drinks for the customers as well.

“Yeah. But it’s a new experience isn’t it?” I grinned at her and stuck out my tongue playfully at her.

“You two have made up?” Haruhi chuckled softly at my happy mood.

I nodded as my ponytail bounced at the movement behind me. “When he finally realized why I was mad at him. Can you believe it? I mean you don’t have to come up with such a ridiculously dangerous act and get everyone worried just to win the game right?! How can he be so inconsiderate?”

I huffed angrily as my face scrunched up at the thought of what the twins had done yesterday. It was unbelievably stupid! Can’t he see that it had me worried? I had thought that something horrible had happened to him! And he just laughed like it was nothing! That was why I ended up ignoring him for practically the whole day, till at night when he had caught me sitting on one of the tables, gazing the stars in the sky, when everyone had gone to sleep and pestered me for the reason why I was so mad.