Chapter 2_The Host Club

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club J

Before I forget, I will not be following the same sequence as the anime/manga!

Hope you’ll enjoy this chapter ^^

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 2: The Host Club

In front of Music Room Three

“Ano… aren’t we going to the Host Club….?” I looked curiously at my new friends – Kaoru, Hikaru and Haruhi.

“Yeah, we’re here.” Haruhi replied as she opened the door, with the twins gesturing beside me to enter.

“Welcome”

My eyes widened and gaped at what I saw. A group of boys sitting in the middle of the room. One had blonde hair and violet eyes, another had black hair and wore glasses. One, who seemed to be a middle school student, had brown eyes and blonde hair; he held a fluffy pink bunny. Last was a tall boy with black eyes and coal-coloured eyes.

“Oh Haru-chan, Hika-chan, Kao-chan! You’re late!” the boy who was holding a fluffy pink bunny, pouts.

“Oh, looks like we’ve a new princess.” The Blondie with violet eyes said in an alluring voice as he suddenly came forward, took my hand and kissed it. Shocked, I immediately snatched my hand back from the stranger and escaped to Haruhi’s side.

“She should be the new student, Arisa Hitori.” The boy with glasses said.

“Hai. She’s our new classmate.” Haruhi smiled.

“Yo…yoro..shiku.. onegaishimasu…” I muttered and bowed quickly as the Host Club members gathered around me.

“Nice to meet you Ari-chan! I’m Mitskuni Haninozuka! But you can call me Honey!” the boy holding the pink bunny stated as he pulled me to a seat. “And this is Takashi Morinozuka! But you can call him Mori!” He said, pointing at the tall, dark-coloured hair boy. “Oh! And this is Usa-chan!” he exclaimed, showing me his pink bunny.

“I’m Kyoya Ootori.” The boy said while adjusting his glasses.

(A/N: Assuming that every time the twins speak, Hikaru starts first)

“I’m Hikaru”

“And I’m Kaoru”