Chapter 11_Date

I’ll try my best to update as soon as possible, so that you guys could read it! J

Pls continue to review for me!

ARIGATO DESU! <3

Please enjoy the story~ J

Sorry, I’ve never been on a date before… T^T

Nevertheless, I still hope you’ll all like it ^w^

Oh! I would like to dedicate this chapter to my dear friends, Hayley, Yen Jin and Hannah for giving me wonderful ideas for this chapter.

 I hope you guys would like it! X3

.

.

.

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club ^^ Sadly… T^T

.

.

Chapter 11: Date

.

.

.

Arisa’s POV:

In the car…

“Ne, Kaoru, where are we going for our date?” I asked, grinning at him; still feeling a little shy after the confession. I swear my face is still a little red. But then, it felt so sweet and wonderful to know that Kaoru likes me too.

“At first I was going to bring you to the theme park,” he confessed. “But then you might not be able to take most of the rides,” he pointed to my chest, and I just nodded agreeing with him. “So, I was wondering if watching the movies would sound nice to you.”

“Ok!” I agreed immediately. The truth is, to me, anywhere as long as it’s with him I’m fine with it. Then my smile turned into a frown as my brows creased together.

“What’s wrong?” Kaoru asked in concern.

“Ano… As long as the movie does not have too much action in it, or it’s not a horror movie ok?” I fidgeted in my seat as I looked down at my hands.

I’m not afraid of them actually. I’m actually fine when I’m reading horror or action books or mangas. But then when it comes to watching, the sound effects always creeps me up! It made me feel like I’m forgetting sometime horrible that I’m supposed to remember; yet it’ll be the best if I don’t. It feels uncomfortable.

“Aww, someone’s afraid of watching them?” Kaoru teased, leaning closer to me.

“No…” I mumbled. “They just made me want to remember some things that I can’t. I always ended up with a horrible headache.” I shuddered at the thought of it.