Talk - Meredith Vickers

An unexpected knock pulls my attention from the journal in front of me. I push off the desk and wander towards the door. I reach for the button on the wall to open it. Quickly, I glance back at the journal. "Miss Y/l/n, sorry to disturb you, but Miss Vickers would like to talk to you in her office as soon as possible." a young man says, a slight shake to his voice. I inhale sharply. "Would you be able to let her know that I'm busy as of right now, and I'll visit her within the hour?" I ask. The young man nods quickly. "Yes, yes, of course." he answers, his speech rapid. He takes off down the hall, leaving me in the doorway.

I finish reading through the journal entries and grab my coat. As I approach Meredith's office, the young man exits. His eyes meet mine, then he looks towards the floor. He doesn't say anything to me. I don't say anything to him. The door slides open as I meet it, and I walk right in. "That.. kid is scared of you." I tell once the door has closed. Meredith turns to face me. "Incorrect. He's actually scared of you." she replies. I frown. "I'm not scary. Why would he be scared of me?" I ask. She chuckles. "Y/n, you look like you'd rather be anywhere but where you are every minute of the day." she explains. My frown deepens.

I walk towards Meredith and she turns back to her work. Stopping behind her, I rest my hands on her shoulders. I rub them gently. She tilts her head back, resting it on my stomach. A sigh escapes her lips. My lips pull into a smile. I bend down, planting a kiss on her forehead. It doesn't take long for the rubbing to become a massage. "Ugh, you really do have magic hands." Meredith mutters. A soft smirk takes over for my smile. "Mm, magic hands that work magic more than one way." I whisper. Her head snaps upright and she spins, pulling me onto her lap.

My eyes widen as her hands grip my waist. "Please, enlighten me on the types of magic those hands of yours can work." she tells. My hands rest on her shoulders once more. "Well, as proven, they're great with massages. They're good with computers, they're good with fixing things..." I pause, sliding my hands up to cup the back of her neck. "Oh," I pull her towards me and lean in so my mouth is close to her ear. "and they're amazing when it comes to finger fucking my girlfriend." I whisper. Her grip on my waist tightens. I pull away from her ear, smiling.

"Why don't you give a demonstration on that last one?" Meredith asks seductively. I run my hands down her chest. "Mm, I could, but I was told that you needed to talk to me. I'd hate to continue being a hold up." I answer. She rolls her eyes. I take my bottom lip between my teeth. Meredith hooks her hands around my ass, pulling me closer. I lean forward, brushing my lips against hers. Her eyes flutter closed and her grip on me loosens. I connect our lips and run my hands back up to her shoulders.

As my tongue slides along her lips, I slither out of her grasp. I climb off her lap and spin her around to face her desk. Her eyes open and she frowns. I walk around in front of the desk. "I was told Miss Vickers wanted to talk to me, so talk she will. What do you need?"