Secret Affair (2) - Queen Ravenna

My mother's words about staying away from Ravenna circulate in my mind and a laugh escapes my mouth. Besides my laugh, the only thing to be heard is the clicking of my horses hooves on the stones beneath. 

"Y/n, you mustn't go anywhere near her kingdom, okay?" I look up, my eyes landing on the castle my mother told me not to go near. It's not like I plan on seeing her, she is a Queen after all, but if I do see her, there is no chance I'll try avoid her.  The sounds of hooves on cobblestone dominates the chirps of birds and the buzzes of insects. 

"Y/n." I hear. My horse halts before I make her, then turns in the direction of the voice as if by command. My eyes land on the Queen, her gorgeous blonde hair braided and pinned back, her skin youthful as always, gleaming in the sunlight. Her, herself, is sat upon a horse, the horse as black as a night without stars. She doesn't have her crown on, which is rare to see when not in the castle, but it reminds me of all the more intimate moments we've shared. 

"My Queen." I greet, my lips pulled into a soft smile. Her eyes hold a softness that I've only ever seen when her and I are alone, a softness that she refuses to show others besides myself. Her horse trots towards me. Mine doesn't move. "I've not seen you in a while." she voices. I nod, my eyes darting down to her legs. She's not in a dress, which is greatly unusual. I've not seen her in pants before, and it's a whole other level of attractive. "My parents have been freaking out about your habit of taking girls and they wouldn't let me leave until today." 

Her horse stops inches from mine. "So you came straight here? How rebellious." Her shirt is skin tight, a small cape connected to the shoulders. "Would you rather me listen to my parents and never come to you again?" I question. She looks down at me, and I can't help but savour her gaze. "I hate how you're not scared of me." she tells. My smile widens into a grin. "No you don't." I reply. Her hand flies to my chin, gripping it tightly, and she pulls me towards her, connecting our lips, careful not to tug me from my horse. "That mouth will get you in trouble one day, darling." I nod. "Probably, but you love my mouth, don't you, your majesty?" Her eyes narrow and she lets my chin go. "Come." 

We ride, side by side, through the kingdom gates and towards her castle. Every few moments, I glance at her, not used to the sight of her in a shirt and trousers. No crown, no gown, no indication of her being royalty besides the cape. I love every second of it.

She leads me through the castle garden, towards the back entrance of the castle. Just as we reach the door, she grabs my hand and pulls me against her, kissing me deeply, her hands firm on my waist. A soft gasp escapes my throat, flowing straight into her mouth, and my hands meet her chest, resting above her breasts. She breaks away, but not far enough for there to be any real distance between our lips. "I've missed having you in my hands." she whispers. A wave of arousal with the force of a shock of electricity crashes over me, and I know she knows. I can see it in her eyes. 

My hand in hers, she pulls me through the halls of the castle before guiding me into one of the many rooms I know better than my own home; her bedroom. She kicks the door closed then grabs me by the hips before pulling my dress up and lifting me, wrapping my legs around her body, bunching my dress at both of our waists. Our lips collide carelessly, but there is so much care within the kisses. 

Her hands grip my thighs as she lays me on her bed, the familiar mattress like a cloud under me, and her like a perfectly stunning storm above. Her lips trail down my chin and neck before her mouth stops to suck at my chest. I feel myself grow wetter as the desperation for her to take me sky rockets. "Ravenna-" I manage, a moan escaping me at the same time. Her left hand runs up my body, stopping at my mouth. Two of her fingers dip into my mouth, although I'm sure that wasn't her intention. My lips close around them, my teeth grazing against her skin. 

She travels further down my body, her hand still at my mouth, and her mouth meets my thigh. I gasp, somehow surprised. Her fingers slide deeper in my mouth. She kisses and bites up, closer to my beyond aching core. My eyes close and she somehow manages to remove my underwear without a hassle. Her mouth makes contact with my pussy, her tongue gliding through me, pressing against my clit. My hips thrust up, pushing me closer to her face. 

My eyes squeeze closed and I unknowingly bite down on her fingers. "God, Ravenna." I groan. Her tongue increases in speed, driving me insane. Her thumb caresses my cheek as she pushes her tongue into me, one so loving and the other so... fuck. My back arches and my hand reaches down, holding Ravenna's head against me. My other hand trails up her arm, holding her wrist, caressing it slightly. 

The speed of her tongue increases again, driving me closer and closer to my building orgasm. Her mouth breaks from my pussy and she pulls back slightly. A quiet whine escapes me. "You taste so good, darling." she tells before continuing, her tongue slightly slower but rougher. "I'm going to cum, Ravenna." I whine. Her thumb caresses my cheek again, and her other hand grips my thigh, holding my leg in place. 

My orgasm rocks through me, the desperation and frustration of not seeing her washing away. She slowly kisses back up my body, removing her fingers from my mouth. She leans over me, placing them in her mouth, sucking my saliva from her skin. I take my bottom lip between my teeth, suppressing a smile. The sunlight streaming through the window coats her face, causing the remainder of my arousal that's still on her face to glisten. I look away, my smile widening. She makes me look at her then kisses me. 

My parents will murder me if this ever comes out, but God, it couldn't be more worth it.

-

A.N: Started writing this last night, and let's say I got side tracked