Eyes For You - Queen Ravenna

With an empty glass in my hand, I chat with royals from nearby kingdoms. "Would you like another drink, your highness?" a young man questions. His dark hair catches my attention, and his dark green eyes intrigue me. He's handsome. "I would love another, thank you." I reply, smiling warmly. Gently, he grabs the glass from my hand and gives me a replacement. My smile widens. 

"You're wonderful." I chuckle, lifting the glass to my lips. A smile tugs at his as a blush coats his face. "Tell me your name." I say. "My name is Louis, your highness." he replies. Very suddenly, I feel a pair of demanding eyes on me. My gaze drifts over Louis's shoulder, and my eyes meet with the host of the gathering; her majesty, Queen Ravenna. 

The woman, dressed in a gorgeous gold gown, looks me up and down. Heat rises up my neck. I glance back to Louis, although I feel drawn to the other side of the room. "I'm sorry, Louis, will you excuse me?" I tell, shifting past him. He watches me leave, his smile fading. The Queen's mouth tugs up into a slight smirk. 

"Your majesty." I greet, bowing. She bows in return. "Your royal highness, Princess Y/n, it's lovely to see you here tonight." she says in return. I chuckle slightly. "I couldn't miss this." I tell. Her majesty's head tilts to the side. "No? How come?" she questions. "I've been looking forward to this night very much." I explain. She smiles softly. "I'm glad to hear that." she replies. I blush. The Queen studies the room. "Shall we take a walk in the garden?" she questions, breaking our silence. "But the party-" I start. Her smile widens. "They'll be fine for a while." she cuts in. I bite my lip gently, then nod. 

She offers her hand to me. I hesitate before taking it. She leads me outside. The stars twinkle through the faint clouds, and the moon illuminates the sky. With my hand still in her majesty's, we disappear into a maze of trees. "How have you found the evening so far, princess?" the Queen questions. I bite my lip, trying not to smile. "Princess." I breathe out through my mouth. "I've been having a lovely time, your majesty." I answer. 

She smiles. "I'm very glad that's the case, but please, call me Ravenna." she replies. I nod. "Well, if I'm calling you Ravenna, I insist on you calling me Y/n." I reply. "I much rather call you 'princess', princess." she tells. I can no longer contain my grin. "Oh, you like that?" she jokes, grinning herself. I look away, hiding my face. "You like being called princess, do you?" she teases. I start walking away, but she grabs my wrist and pulls me back. I look at her, still grinning. "I'll take that as a strong yes." 

We continue walking, silent apart from the soft sound of our foot steps. "I've had eyes for you all night, princess, if you hadn't noticed." Ravenna mentions, breaking the quiet. I look at her. "Really?" I question, genuinely surprised. She nods. "Why me?" I ask. "You're beautiful, and you really stand out in that stunning dress." she explains. I blush, again, and look away. "Don't hide your blush from me, darling." she says, almost seductively. I glare at her, blushing even more. She laughs. I shake my head. 

Once I've finally calmed, I look at her. "You're a flirt. You're a teasing flirt." I say. Her eyebrows raise. "Is that so?" she questions. I nod. "Please, enlighten me on how I'm a teasing flirt." she tells. "You just are." I reply. "Yeah?" she asks. "Yeah." I answer. She smiles. "Making you blush is fun." she whispers. "What was that?" I ask, hoping she'll repeat herself. She shakes her head. "Nothing, don't worry." she says quickly. "No, no, what did you say?" I ask, smiling. "Nothing, I didn't say anything." she replies, trying not to smile herself. 

"From the sounds of it, you said you lo-" She grabs me by the waist, pulling me against her. Our lips connect for a second before we both pull apart. At first, I say nothing, I don't even move. Before I know it, my hands are cupping the back of her neck and our lips are connected again. I pull back slightly. "Fuck what you said, it doesn't matter anymore."

-

A.N: Exams make me feel fucking dumb