⚖️/Chapter 3

Neuvillette entered the restaurant, he said nothing, his expression remaining serious...
__________________________

They both entered the restaurant together, and Wriothesley could see Neuvillette's seriousness. He knew that Neuvillette always had a serious facade, but Wriothesley couldn't help but feel worried. Was he going to have fun with Neuvillette? At this dinner? Maybe his plan to have dinner with Neuvillette would be a flop....
Wriothesley decided to remain quiet and calm, as he followed Neuvillette to their dinner table. He was praying that tonight will go well...

While Neuvillette sat in the chair, the waiter there went to ask them about their food and saw Wriothesley, who was well known for his past crimes.
"How is our favorite crimin-"
He was silenced by Wriothesley into changing the subject, as he did not want Neuvillette to recognize him.

Wriothesley quickly shushed the waiter, as he didn't want Neuvillette to know his true identity. He just wanted the evening to go well for both him and Neuvillette.
He cleared his throat, and turned his attention back to Neuvillette.
"So... what would you like to have, Mr. Neuvillette?"

Neuvillette didn't really understand and decided to ignore it. Wriothesley ordered the food and some wine.
After a while they both ate dinner and then drank wine.

Wriothesley also decided to ignore that comment, as he knew the waiter didn't even know that he was a "former criminal". He just wanted to have a good time with Neuvillette during this dinner, and not ruin it by letting Neuvillette find out his true origins.

As they both ate their dinner, Wriothesley started to ask questions to Neuvillette, seeming to be in his usual playful and flirtatious mood.
"So, Mr. Neuvillette, do you have any work in Fontaine after this dinner tonight?"

Neuvillette started to sob a little from the alcohol, as they were drinking a lot.
"No...I'm free today and tomorrow."

Wriothesley could see that Neuvillette had started to feel the effects of the wine tonight. His words sounded slurred a bit too, as Neuvillette kept drinking more and more.
Wriothesley decided to take advantage of this situation, and he thought to himself that he could have some fun with Neuvillette tonight.
"I see, I see... Mr. Neuvillette. I also have nothing to do tomorrow. So, what would you like to do after this dinner tonight?"

Neuvillette continues having hiccups, but his expression remained serious.
"I'll go home."

Wriothesley couldn't lie, that wasn't the answer he was expecting to hear. He thought that Neuvillette would have been more willing to go out and do more stuff with him... but Neuvillette wanted to go home as soon as dinner was finished.
Wriothesley decided to try and persuade Neuvillette for one last time.
"Oh, come on, Mr. Neuvillette. I don't want to end the night like this.... Surely you're still up for some more fun?"

"Not really... My apologies, Mr. Wriothesley."
Neuvillette said. They were both drunk at this point, but Neuvillette still had self control.

Even if Neuvillette was showing his self-control in this moment, Wriothesley was still persistent and wanted the night to continue. He didn't want to give up so easily.
"Come on, Mr. Neuvillette, are you really just going to leave like that? I thought we could have more fun tonight?"
Wriothesley's tone was pleading now, it sounded like he wanted Neuvillette to stay here and spend some more time with him.

Neuvillette refused, as he could not do such a thing as the judge of Fontaine.
"I'm sorry, doing sex with a guy isn't really a legal thing to do so."