⚖️/Chapter 12

After a while, someone knocked on Neuvillette's office door. It was a little difficult for Neuvillette to hear as his body shook as Wriothesley pleasured him...
__________________________

Wriothesley suddenly got distracted when he heard someone knocking on the door of Neuvillette's office while he was having fun with Neuvillette, as Wriothesley quickly grabbed Neuvillette's pants and then quickly put them back on his legs in order to answer the door.
"Oh hey, what do you want Clorinde... You know what, never mind, just come in and sit down."
Wriothesley said as he opened the door and then stepped aside to let Clorinde come inside this office.

Clorinde sat down, Neuvillette's expression was that of someone who had just satisfied himself and he was a little sweaty.
"Look, Wriothesley, I know you just sucked Neuvillette's dick but please focus on what I'm going to say now."
She said, seriously.

Wriothesley just rolled his eyes and looked away from Clorinde. Wriothesley's appearance looked as if he's not interested with whatever Clorinde had to say right now as he's now more focused on Neuvillette.
"Sorry Clorinde, but right now, I got other things to worry about other than your demands and Neuvillette's presence right now, so please just shut up."

Clorinde looked at him with an irritated expression, she rolled her eyes.
"Dude, you can suck Neuvillette's dick later, listen to me!"
She yelled.

Wriothesley instantly looked back at Clorinde with an irritated look. Wriothesley's face looked angry when Clorinde began to raise her voice at him like that when he felt that his fun time with Neuvillette was interrupted by someone else for now.
"Why should I listen to you right now, you idiot!? I've already heard a bunch of your nonsense and demands already."

Neuvillette didn't say anything, he had his hands over his face as his body shook with pleasure, wanting Wriothesley to continue what they were doing.

Clorinde slammed her hand on the table and looked at Wriothesley.
"Do you want to go back to leading Meropide and listen to me or would you prefer to continue sucking his dick?"

Wriothesley then looked at Clorinde again, as Wriothesley felt that his decision was too much like a no-brainer.
"The second option of course..."
Wriothesley said this with a snarky tone, as Wriothesley was now closer to Neuvillette while getting ready with his pants and clothes off, ready to continue with Neuvillete here.

Clorinde rolled her eyes and got up, going to the door.
"Okay then, when you're complaining about not having your position in Meropide, don't come and talk to me."
She said, closing the door and then shouting.
"Good luck satisfying him."

Wriothesley could hear Clorinde closing the door and screaming her words while he heard Neuvillette's moaning behind him.
"Alright then, have fun out there Clorinde."
Wriothesley then got up and would begin to take off Neuvillette's shirt and pants once again.

Neuvillette was sitting in the chair waiting for Wriothesley to begin, his expression longing.
"Give me more...continue please."
He begged, moaning.

Wriothesley would then smile upon hearing Neuvillette's words of encouragement, as Wriothesley would begin to push Neuvillete back onto the chair while doing so.
Wriothesley then got on top of Neuvillette's body, as Wriothesle then started to use his mouth again to pleasure him there.

Neuvillette grabbed Wriothesley's head and pushed him so he could continue doing that more.
His expression was pleasuring, he wanted more.