⚖️/Chapter 29

Wriothesley didn't respond, he just took Neuvillette by the hand and led him to the bedroom. He didn't need any words to explain, he just wanted to show him what he was talking about.
He closed the door behind him and began to do what he wanted so much to do again... Neuvillette wouldn't have to worry about anything, as they were going to make sure that they wouldn't make a sound...
_________________________

⚠️: This chapter has 18+ content, if you don't enjoy this sort of things, you can jump this chapter and read chapter 30:⚠️

While that, Neuvillette tried not to moan, even if it was hard to, because he let out some soft moans.
"Ah~ Damn, slow down!"
Neuvillette said, as he grabbed tightly into Wriothesley, his breathing getting faster.

Wriothesley didn't listen to Neuvillette's requests, he was enjoying it far too much to care about anything else. He was focused on Neuvillette and his body, he was eager to do everything he wanted with him. His hands roamed all over Neuvillette's body, making sure he felt everything in full. Wriothesley was completely in a world of his own, Neuvillette was the most important thing in it right now.

Neuvillette tried not to make any sounds once again, even if his breathing was a very loud thing in the moment.
"Mm.."

Wriothesley knew how to control Neuvillette, and he could use this to his advantage. He was going to take it slow at first, then he would suddenly speed up. He wanted to enjoy every moment with him.
"Ah...~"
He mumbled as he became more excited.

Neuvillette kept trying to be silent, his body was moving in a very fast speed. He closed his eyes as he spoke quietly.
"Wriothesley...don't make too much noise, we have a small child."
He said, as he tried not to moan.

Wriothesley was getting faster and faster each second. He was enjoying this moment way too much, he couldn't stop now. His breath became heavier and he let out some faint moans.
"Ah... ah... ah~"

Neuvillette's breathing was getting faster with each movement of Wriothesley. His moans were soft, yet not loud, thankfully.
"Ah...~"
He moaned, as he kissed Wriothesley's neck.

Wriothesley's moans were beginning to get louder, he was losing control and he didn't care about it at that moment. He was enjoying every moment, letting out more moans each time, and his movements were getting faster.
His arms wrapped around Neuvillette, he kissed his neck and started to bite him there.

Neuvillette still tried not to moan, yet it was getting harder each second that passed. He couldn't take it anymore, he moaned a little bit more loudly.
"Ah...~ Oh Wriothesley, don't make me be too loud... We can do this another day when Sigewinne will be at school... I don't wanna wake up our daughter..."
He said, as he kept his eyes closed and holding tightly into his husband.

Wriothesley's moans kept on getting louder, they were getting closer to full volume. The pleasure was starting to become too much for him to handle, he had to let everything out.
"Ah... ah... ah~ oh...~ oh yes...~"
He kept on going harder and faster, he enjoyed this so much and he wanted to make this last as long as he could.

Neuvillette couldn't take it anymore, he moaned. His breathing was intense, same as his body moviments, Neuvillette was feeling so good with this.
"Ahhh~"
He moaned.
"He isn't even hearing me right now... I just hope Sigewinne doesn't come into our room."
He thought.

Wriothesley let out a loud moan, he was completely lost in the moment with Neuvillette. He felt like nothing else mattered right now, as he continued to kiss him on his neck. He couldn't hear anything anymore, he was just focusing on Neuvillette and what he felt at that moment.
"Ah... oooooh..~ ah...~"
He moaned loudly, as he kept going, his pace was not slowing down at all.

Neuvillette continued holding tightly into Wriothesley, as he couldn't even control his own self right now. His body was moving fastly due to his husband's movements, it felt awesome.
"Wriothesley~"
Neuvillette moaned, his eyes closed as his grip tightened.

Wriothesley was starting to become a little bit tired, Neuvillette's grip was starting to get too strong. He wasn't able to stop himself before, it was impossible to do it now, it was too much fun to be with Neuvillette again.
"Ah...~ oooooh...~ ah... oooooh~"
He moaned loudly again, his face had a mixture of both pain and pleasure from the intensity of his movements and Neuvillette's grip.

Neuvillette slowly opened his eyes, Wriothesley was sweating too much, and Neuvillette was blushing in his face like crazy.
"Wriothesley...~ Slow down..."
He moaned, his eyes half closed. Wriothesley's movements were getting faster and faster, it started to hurt a little.

Wriothesley felt his strength diminishing, the movements were getting out of hand and Neuvillette was starting to ask him to stop. He didn't like that at all, he wanted to keep going harder. He was enjoying this too much to stop.
"No...~ you're not having fun already?~"
He said in a teasing tone.
His face was also blushing and covered in sweat and it was really hot in here now. He was close to finishing, he felt like it would be soon.

Neuvillette closed his eyes again, he whispered, almost like a moan.
"I am...~ But my body's starting to hurt and I believe if you finish inside me it'll hurt even more..."
Neuvillette said, trying to catch breathe, his nails were starting to scratch Wriothesley's back.

Wriothesley's face had a mixed reaction. On one hand, he felt bad for hurting Neuvillette, on the other hand, he was about to finish and he wanted this to keep going. He kept moving, he wanted to finish as soon as possible and then take a break.
"Oooooh Neuvillette~ I'm so close...~ don't tell me you want me to stop now...~"
He said with a smirk.

Neuvillette moaned a bit, he put his own hand on his own mouth, trying not to make too many sounds.
"W-Wriothesley...~ Mm-mmmhn..."
He moaned, as he felt that Wriothesley was almost finishing.

Wriothesley started to feel himself building up, it wouldn't take much to make him finish. He was sweating a lot now, it was so hot in here because of them. He moved his hand to Neuvillette's cheek, his fingers caressing it and brushing away the bangs from his face.
"I'm... mmmh~... almost there..."
He spoke between a few moans, it would be soon now.

When Wriothesley finished that, Neuvillette put both of his hands on his own mouth, he wanted to moan so loudly yet he couldn't, he didn't wanna wake up their daughter.
He tried to catch breath, as his body was hurting a lot for Wriothesley's movements and finishing that inside him.
"M-mm...~"

Wriothesley closed his eyes, he was really feeling this. He was holding on to Neuvillette for dear life, it felt really good to be with him again. His own body was hurting everywhere from the movements and the intense heat, but it was still worth it.
"Neuvillette... mmmh..."
He mumbled and then looked at Neuvillette, the movement was done. He laid on the bed now, still holding his husband close.
"I love you..."
He said, his voice very soft right now.

Neuvillette closed his eyes, he cuddled with Wriothesley, resting his head on his chest.
"I love you too."
He said as he tried to catch his breath.

Wriothesley smiled when he heard his husband saying those three little words. He was holding Neuvillette close, it was nice to feel his heartbeat again and hear him breathe.
"I missed you so much..."
He whispered, he was looking at Neuvillette's face, he didn't want to lose this moment with him.
"I love you more than you can imagine..."
He said, he was really passionate right now because of how he felt, but also the movement that they had done too.

And after that, both of them had a peaceful night of sleep. Neuvillette rested well, holding his husband close, they both really missed each other.
Wriothesley was giving Neuvillette lots of affection while he slept, before falling asleep too.

In the next morning, outside was raining... That meant that... Neuvillette was sad?! But...why?...