⚖️/Chapter 4

After a while, they both arrived at the Fortress of Meropide, and Neuvillette went with Wriothesley to his office...
____________________________

Wriothesley's office in the Fortress of Meropide was beautiful and lavish in its own way, as everything was made with fine materials and details in its design. Wriothesley sat down at his luxurious desk, and then he thought to himself. Was this all that he wanted to happen with Neuvillette today?
He then looked up at Neuvillette, and he spoke in his signature, flirty tone.
"Is this it, Mr. Neuvillette...? Is this all I'm getting tonight?"

Neuvillette looked at Wriothesley and took off the shirt he had on top, leaving him with just a white summer blouse.
He tied up his hair and spoke, his expression serious.
"Need help?"

Wriothesley was shocked as he saw Neuvillette take off the shirt he was wearing, leaving him with only a white blouse. Wriothesley's face was bright pink, as he turned his gaze to Neuvillette's body. He couldn't believe what was happening right now...
"Me... need help? Yes... I do now, Mr. Neuvillette..."
Wriothesley then approached Neuvillette, and he looked at him closely, as he started to unbutton Neuvillette's blouse.

Neuvillette raised an eyebrow and shoved Wriothesley's hands away.
"I meant, help with organizing the documents..."
He said, his voice still serious.

Wriothesley was disappointed by Neuvillette's words, he wanted to undress Neuvillette. He wanted to make Neuvillette feel desired, especially because of how serious Neuvillette usually acts outside... But, it was all just a misunderstanding. Wriothesley looked at Neuvillette with a confused look, as he still needed to process what Neuvillette had just said to him.
"Ohh..."
His face was still bright pink, with a small blush still on his cheeks...

Neuvillette took a step forward, his beautifully tied white hair moving as he walked. He picked up some documents from the floor and spoke.
"I wonder what's going on in the middle of your pants right now..."
He said, jokingly, but his voice was still serious.

Wriothesley turned slightly red as he heard Neuvillette's words. He was blushing so much, as he just couldn't believe what happened just now. He cleared his throat before he spoke again to Neuvillette.
"N-nothing, Mr. Neuvillette..."
That was a blatant lie by Wriothesley, but he needed to make Neuvillette think that nothing was happening down there. Wriothesley thought that Neuvillette knew that he was lying to him...

"Sure, you look horny."
Neuvillette said, as he bent down to pick up the documents from the floor, his attractive body as he did so.

Wriothesley was speechless at Neuvillette's words, as he felt so much desire for his body now. He continued to just look at Neuvillette's body, as the Judge looked so perfect in his current attire. Wriothesley still couldn't believe what is happening right now...
Wriothesley then looked away from Neuvillette's body, as he tried to control himself and not do anything he would regret.

Neuvillette was picking up the documents from the floor and arranging them on the desk, his expression remained serious as he did so.

Wriothesley just kept looking at Neuvillette's body, as the way Neuvillette moved his body made Wriothesley felt like he couldn't wait another second longer to touch Neuvillette. Wriothesley had to touch Neuvillette right now, but he couldn't do it if Neuvillette's face was so serious...
Wriothesley approached Neuvillette from behind, as he placed his arms on his hips.
"Why are you so serious, Mr. Neuvillette...?"

Neuvillette stopped, slowly placing the documents on the table.
"Mr. Wriothesley... You're still under the influence of alcohol..."
He said, removing Wriothesley's hands from his hips, still serious.