⚖️/Chapter 19

After that, they both arrived at Neuvillette's house, and Neuvillette sat on the bed, placing papers on the table in front, beginning to write documents declaring Wriothesley's innocence...
____________________________

Wriothesley went inside Neuvillette's house with him, feeling excited to see the place. He sat down beside Neuvillette when he saw the papers being placed on the table, and saw that Neuvillette is writing the documents declaring his innocence.
"I'm glad to see you write the documents, Neuvillette. I'm glad that I will soon be declared innocent, thanks to you."
He smiled and watched Neuvillette write the documents.

As Neuvillette wrote the documents, he rested his head on Wriothesley's shoulder who was at his side.

Wriothesley felt Neuvillette rest his head on his shoulder, which he wasn't expecting. He smiled a bit when Neuvillette did, before leaning into Neuvillette's head which he rested on his shoulder.
"Neuvillette, do you mind if I kiss you?"
He spoke with a smile, as he wanted to give Neuvillette some love and care.

Neuvillette maintained serious, he looked at Wriothesley and nodded, his gaze on his eyes.

Wriothesley felt glad when Neuvillette nodded his head, allowing him to kiss him. He turned to face Neuvillette, as he wanted to make sure Neuvillette was looking during the kiss.
He placed his hand on Neuvillette's cheek, before leaning in and kissing Neuvillette on the lips. He felt happy when Neuvillette let him give some love and care.
He slowly seperated his lips from Neuvillette's after the kiss, as he was still smiling.

Neuvillette remained serious, he put his thumb on Wriothesley's chin and rubbed it lightly, looking at his lips.
"You have to shave, you're itchy."
He said, touching Wriothesley's growing beard.

Wriothesley felt embarrassed when Neuvillette mentioned his growing beard, as he did not notice that his beard was growing
He rubbed his beard slightly.
"Sorry, I didn't notice. Will you help me shave it?"
He asked, as he didn't know how to shave properly and wanted to learn how to be clean shaven. He looked at Neuvillette with a shy look.

Neuvillette nodded, got up and went to the bathroom with Wriothesley.
He sat on a shelf and looked at Wriothesley with affection in his eyes, picking up a razor and materials to shave Wriothesley while he was standing.

Wriothesley followed Neuvillette to the bathroom, feeling happy that Neuvillette was helping him to shave his growing beard.
He stood still while Neuvillette picked up the razor and the materials that were needed to shave him, smiling while Neuvillette was looking at him with affection in his eyes. He was glad that Neuvillette cares about him, and wants to see him clean shaven.

Neuvillette then shaved Wriothesley carefully, and then shampooed his face so as not to cause itching. After that, he kissed Wriothesley's cheek and smiled.

Wriothesley stood still, as Neuvillette shaved his beard with the razor carefully. He felt thankful when Neuvillette washed his face to avoid any itching.
When Neuvillette kissed his cheek, he let out a shy laugh and blushed.
"Thank you, Neuvillette"
He spoke with a warm smile, looking at Neuvillette with affection.

Neuvillette hugged Wriothesley, getting off the shelf he was sitting on and wrapping his legs around Wriothesley's waist.
"No problem, I love you."

Wriothesley blushed when Neuvillette suddenly hugged him, getting off the shelf and wrapping his legs around Wriothesley's waist. He wanted to hug back, so he put his hands on Neuvillette's legs and hugged him back with a bright smile on his face.
"I love you too."
He spoke to Neuvillette with a huge smile, as his face was still blushy from Neuvillette suddenly hugging him.

Neuvillette then stood in the ground and spoke.
"I'll have to finish filling out the documents, you can lie down on my bed to sleep."
He said, his tone more sympathetic.

Wriothesley smiled when Neuvillette suggested him to lie down to sleep on his bed. He liked that Neuvillette wanted to see him rest while he fills out the documents.
"Alright, I'll go and get some rest. Wake me up when you're done filling out the documents, okay?"
He spoke softly and affectionately to Neuvillette, before going toward the bed. Wriothesley then lied down on the bed and covered himself with a blanket, falling asleep quickly.

Neuvillette smiled and kissed Wriothesley's forehead before he went to sleep.

After that, he sat in the chair filling out documents to release Wriothesley from prison. Most of the night was spent on this, but afterwards, he finished writing and laid down next to Wriothesley, as he was also tired.
Neuvillette fell asleep.

As Neuvillette laid down next to him, Wriothesley slowly wrapped his arm around Neuvillette while sleeping, as he felt comfortable close to him. He slept quite soundly, as he didn't wake up till morning.

When he woke up in the morning, he slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Neuvillette laying next to him, looking at him lovingly in his sleeping state.
"Good morning, Neuvillette."
He said to Neuvillette with a smile on his face as he woke up.

Neuvillette woke up too and spoke.
"Good morning."
He stood up and tied up his long hair that was loose, looking at Wriothesley.
"Do you want some tea?"

Wriothesley nodded his head when Neuvillette asked if he wanted some tea.
"Yes, I would love some tea. Thank you, Neuvillette."
He said with a smile to Neuvillette, while still lying down on the bed. He wanted to have some tea and enjoy the morning.

Neuvillette made Wriothesley some strong black tea, just the way he liked it. He gave the tea to Wriothesley and got water for himself.

Wriothesley accepted the tea from Neuvillette with a smile, before drinking it immediately. He felt grateful when Neuvillette made it according to how he likes it, as he usually drinks strong black tea. He was in a hurry to enjoy the morning with Neuvillette.
"Thank you, Neuvillette. This tea is delicious. I really appreciate it."
He spoke with a smile while he took another sip of the tea, feeling glad to be with Neuvillette.

Neuvillette then nodded and smiled, heading to the bathroom.
He changed into his judge's clothes and then went out to talk to Wriothesley.
"Let's go to the Court of Fontaine. I need to declare you innocent."
He said.

Wriothesley was finishing his tea, and was glad to be going to the Court of Fontaine. He finished his tea before he spoke to Neuvillette.
"Alright, let's go to the Court of Fontaine then. Thank you so much for doing this, Neuvillette."
He spoke with a sincere and grateful smile, as he looked at Neuvillette.

Neuvillette and Wriothesley then headed to the Court of Fontaine, Neuvillette was preparing the papers while almost everyone from Fontaine sat in their respective seats.

Wriothesley was in place to hear the attribution whether he was innocent or not.

Neuvillette then entered and sat in his chair, everyone looking at him. Neuvillette prepared the papers on the table.

Wriothesley saw many people from Fontaine gathered to hear the result of the declaration of the innocence or not. He felt a little nervous, as he wanted to be free as soon as possible.
He waited to hear the declaration, looking at Neuvillette as he prepared the papers on the table. Wriothesley was eager to hear that he's been declared innocent, so he can enjoy his freedom again.

Neuvillette then saw the results of the justice machine, he was surprised by the results.
But he soon understood why, and said...