⚖️/Chapter 8

Neuvillette couldn't deny that deep down he was feeling excited with this situation, but even so, he wouldn't do such thing, after all, he was the Chief Justice of Fontaine who was now sitting on a criminal's lap who used to be the Lord of the Fortress of Meropide.
"Wriothesley..."...
____________________________

⚠️: This chapter has 18+ content, if you don't enjoy this sort of things, you can jump this chapter and read chapter 9:⚠️

"Hm? Yes, Neuvillette? Is there something you want to say to me right now?"
Wriothesley seemed to look like he was waiting to see if Neuvillette wanted something from him, as Wriothesley wanted Neuvillette more than ever now.
Wriothesley felt the heat rising up on his face in this situation, as Wriothesley felt very close to Neuvillette now. Wriothesley felt like this was a one night stand was about to happen now.

Neuvillette kept silent for a while, before starting to speak.
"I'm horny."
He said, his voice serious but almost like a whisper.

Wriothesley was extremely surprised when Neuvillette suddenly said that now. Wriothesley couldn't believe his ears and eyes, as he couldn't believe that Neuvillette said that.
"N- Neuvillette... did you just say that you are... horny? For me?!"
Wriothesley finally spoke again, as Wriothesley felt his heart start beating really fast now.

Neuvillette's eyes were half closed now, almost like an expression of pleasure, who wanted to feel desire and satisfaction.
"I guess so..."
He said, seriously.

Wriothesley was in disbelief, as Wriothesley couldn't believe that Neuvillette, the serious-looking Chief Justice of Fontaine was right here with Wriothesley in his prison room and just told him that he was horny for Wriothesley.
"Well... I guess I have no choice then! I'm going to please you then, Neuvillette."
Wriothesley then began to kiss and lick Neuvillette's neck, as Wriothesley seemed to have not cared about anything other than pleasing Neuvillette now.

Neuvillette shivered, he was not expecting that. They were just having a while moment in the Fortress of Meropide, inside a prison cell that Wriothesley was supposed to be for 10 years.
Neuvillette moaned softly, his hands gripping on Wriothesley's waist.

Wriothesley heard Neuvillette moan when he was biting and licking his neck a bit more now, as Wriothesley felt extremely turned on now with Neuvillette reacting like that. Wriothesley decided to take a bit more of control, as Wriothesley's left hand went down toward Neuvillette's legs now and started to give Neuvillette some attention.

Neuvillette looked at him with pleading eyes and whispered.
"Wriothesley...can you undress me?"

Wriothesley was now really liking this, as Wriothesley felt his pulse becoming faster and faster on his neck again. Wriothesley felt like Neuvillette saying that was just a perfect order for Wriothesley to follow and Wriothesley then spoke with a lustful voice now.
"I can... I want to undress you, Neuvillette."
Wriothesley then began to slowly unlatch Neuvillette's clothes now, as Wriothesley couldn't help but become even more turned on.

After Neuvillette got naked, Wriothesley started doing the same to himself.
Neuvillette face was serious but filled with blush, his hands covering his face of embarrassment.

Wriothesley was now completely nude and looking at Neuvillette with pure lustful eyes. Wriothesley felt that Neuvillette wasn't the only one being shy here, as Wriothesley looked away out of shyness too from the fact that he's naked with Neuvillette too.
Wriothesley suddenly spoke again as he tried to look at Neuvillette without feeling too red on his face.
"I... uhm... Do you want to do it now, Neuvillette?"

"Yeah..."
Neuvillette whispered, his hands shaking of excitement.

Wriothesley then moved closer to Neuvillette now in this situation of both of them being naked together, as Wriothesley suddenly grabbed Neuvillette's arm and pulled Neuvillette towards Wriothesley's bed now.
Wriothesley then spoke again when he was now right next to Neuvillette.
"Let's do it... shall we?"

Neuvillette blushed and nodded, he couldn't believe that this was happening literally in a prison cell.

Wriothesley couldn't believe this was happening either, but Wriothesley was so turned on right now that he didn't really think too much about it right now.
Wriothesley then grabbed Neuvillette's arm again and moved Neuvillette on top of Wriothesley's bed now. Wriothesley then kissed Neuvillette's chest a bit, as Wriothesley was now feeling really eager for some more action with Neuvillette.

Neuvillette let Wriothesley take control, as they spent their night kissing and making sex, both of them were having good times with it.

Wriothesley was having such a great time making love to Neuvillette right now in this moment that he honestly couldn't really believe that this was happening for real right now. Wriothesley seemed to just let his animalistic desires take control right now, as Wriothesley then grabbed Neuvillette and flipped Neuvillette back over and Wriothesley began to continue making love to Neuvillette in this position.

Neuvillette was moaning loudly that night, his body was shivering and tears were falling from his eyes of pleasure, outside even started raining because of that.
His body was shivering, and he was dripping saliva of satisfaction.

Wriothesley felt the rain hitting the window outside at night right now, as Wriothesley felt like this moment with Neuvillette could never end. Wriothesley couldn't believe he was with Neuvillette again, as Wriothesley was giving it his all to please Neuvillette as much as it is both physically and mentally possible.

The Fortress of Meropide was filled with Neuvillette's moans that night, since he was having the best time ever.
After a while, Wriothesley was finished.

Wriothesley was just on cloud nine right now as he finished making love to Neuvillette, as Wriothesley couldn't keep his eyes off Neuvillette's body right now. Wriothesley felt like he was going to pass out after this, but at the same time Wriothesley didn't really feel tired.
Wriothesley then spoke again looking at Neuvillette after they were both just laying there for a moment to catch their breath.
"That was amazing, Neuvillette."

Neuvillette was catching breath, swallowing what he had to swallow, which was surprising to Wriothesley.
"Yes..."

Wriothesley was blushing a bit when he saw Neuvillette swallowing what Wriothesley just gave him a moment ago, as Wriothesley felt a bit surprised by this fact too and Wriothesley decided to sit up in his bed again after this experience.
"Well... I guess I won't be going back to sleep tonight after that."
Wriothesley said with a chuckle.

Neuvillette's expression mantained serious, but he laid down comfortably on the prison bed and started to fall asleep, he was tired.

Wriothesley laid on the bed beside Neuvillette before deciding to go to sleep too, as Wriothesley thought that he wouldn't be able to sleep after the experience he just had with Neuvillette right now, but thankfully Wriothesley was able to get himself to sleep after what happened a moment ago...