⚖️/Chapter 6

Neuvillette had just read a document he registered 17 years ago, which said the following sentence:

"Wriothesley, admitted his crimes committed and guilt to Neuvillette, in a court in Fontaine. Wriothesley, 18 year old criminal was sentenced to prison for 5 years."

Neuvillette remembered the event, and decided to confront Wriothesley about it. After all, Neuvillette always suspected him and had the feeling that he had already seen him somewhere.
When Wriothesley entered Neuvillette's office, he showed Wriothesley the document with the sentence written on it...
___________________________

Wriothesley immediately recognized the sentence on the document, as there could only be one person that this sentence was talking about: himself. Wriothesley now didn't try deny it anymore, as there was no point in doing so. So Wriothesley decided to give in and admit the truth to Neuvillette about all his past crimes.
"Neuvillette, I admit it... that sentence you're holding is talking about me."
Wriothesley sounded a bit ashamed.

Neuvillette placed the document on the table, his expression remained serious.
"Why didn't you tell me that before?"
He asked, even because he doubted that Wriothesley was still secretly committing crimes.

Wriothesley felt a bit ashamed, as Neuvillette now knew all of his past crimes and sins. Wriothesley didn't answer for a few seconds, as he was hesitant to tell Neuvillette the real reason why he didn't say anything before.
"Okay, I'll admit it... I should have told you about this previously. The reason why I did not say anything to you about this, was because I was afraid that you would not trust me anymore. I'm deeply sorry for keeping this a secret from you, Neuvillette..."

Neuvillette still had his suspicions about Wriothesley, he would just find out with time.
"You just lost my trust even more. You kept secrets from the Chief Justice even though you remember me?"
He asked, his voice serious.
Of course Wriothesley wouldn't tell the truth, that he was actually still committing crimes. But well, he didn't want Neuvillette to think that of him, so clearly he was going to flirt now.

Wriothesley was now a bit afraid of losing Neuvillette's trust, as he valued it a lot. But it seemed like Wriothesley was probably going to have to flirt with Neuvillette now to get Neuvillette's trust back.
"Come on Neuvillette... you know I wouldn't keep secrets from someone like you, Neuvillette..."
Wriothesley said in response to Neuvillette's question, in a tone of voice that sounded like he was flirting with Neuvillette slightly.

Neuvillette didn't respond at first, his expression remained serious. Wriothesley was lying, obviously he was hiding secrets but Neuvillette couldn't figure it out.
"What do you mean, 'someone like me'?"
He asked, his voice serious.

"Come on Neuvillette... you know I have a thing for you~"
Wriothesley said in a more flirty tone of voice, as he was starting to flirt with Neuvillette a bit more now. Wriothesley also seemed to think that Neuvillette looked slightly confused by what he said, so Wriothesley now began to think of a way to explain what he meant by his previous sentence.
"What I meant by 'someone like you' was... someone I really value."

Neuvillette didn't say anything, he stood there looking at Wriothesley. Neuvillette took off his coat since it was hot.

Wriothesley took a glance at Neuvillette when he took off his coat, as Wriothesley felt like Neuvillette looked slightly more attractive to him now that Neuvillette was not wearing his coat since Wriothesley liked how Neuvillette looked like without his coat.
"You look very attractive without your coat, you know Neuvillette~"
Wriothesley said in a more flirtatious tone of voice, while also giving Neuvillette a wink on his right eye.