─ RUTH CASTLE

NAME : Ruth James Castle
NICKNAMES : Ru, RuRu, Ruthie
NAME MEANING : Friend
ORIGIN OF NAME : Hebrew
AGE : 16
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Female & Straight
OCCUPATION : Highschool Student
PERSONALITY : Ruth is Frank's daughter through and through, there's no doubt at all about that. She's a smart and strategic girl; more than the average joe. She's not really a genius, but with the experiences she's gone through, she's more equipped with street smarts. She also puts forth a lot of effort into her book studies, considering school isn't so much of a priority for her in comparison to worrying about her father and survival. She has a bit of a cold shell, hardly trusting at all towards anyone. Though, really, beneath the surface, Ruth is an embodiment of Maria. She was once always joyful and a kind girl, doing whatever silly things she could to make others laugh and smile. Unfortunately, that side of her hasn't seen the light of day in a very long time.
LIKES :
- Justice
- Writing
- Reading
DISLIKES :
- Killing
- Bullying
- Criminals
MEDICAL CONDITIONS : PTSD
POWERS/SKILLS :
- Guns
- Agility
- Quick thinking
FACECLAIM : See below

 LIKES :- Justice- Writing- ReadingDISLIKES :- Killing- Bullying- CriminalsMEDICAL CONDITIONS : PTSDPOWERS/SKILLS :- Guns- Agility- Quick thinkingFACECLAIM : See below

CRUSH : Depends on roleplay
PARENTS :

- Frank Castle (father, alive)- Maria Castle (mother, deceased)SIBLINGS :- Lisa Castle (little sister, deceased)FC : Nicolette Pierini- Frank Castle Jr (little brother, deceased)FC : Aidan Pierce BrennanCHILDREN : N/AEXTENDED FAMILY :- Billy Russo...

- Maria Castle (mother, deceased)
SIBLINGS :
- Lisa Castle (little sister, deceased)
FC : Nicolette Pierini
- Frank Castle Jr (little brother, deceased)
FC : Aidan Pierce Brennan
CHILDREN : N/A
EXTENDED FAMILY :
- Billy Russo (uncle)
- Benji Russo (cousin)
- Karen Page (aunt/motherly figure)
- Dinah Madani (aunt)
- Curtis Hoyle (uncle)
- David Lieberman (family friend)
- Sarah Lieberman (family friend)
- Leo Lieberman (friend)
- Zach Lieberman (friend)
- Matthew Murdock (family friend)
- Foggy Nelson (family friend)
- Amy Bendix (friend)
BACKSTORY : Ruth is the oldest Castle child; firstborn to Frank and Maria, she was both a surprise and a miracle to the two of them. It was a while before Lisa and Frank Jr were born, so for the time that Ruth was an only child, she loved being with her parents in every waking moment. Though, when her little brother and sister were born, she was overly ecstatic and instantly stepped up into the role of being a big sister. She took on a lot more of a load in just about everything when Frank was away on deployment. She was always super happy to see him when he came home though, and was the first to greet him. To say she was a real daddy's girl is an understatement; she considered Frank to be her best friend (aside from Benji, Billy Russo's son). Though, when the day of the shooting happened, Ruth was the only one to survive, considering she was developing through her "moody teenage phase". She decided to go to spend the night at a friend's house, saying how she was "too old" to be doing that stuff with her family. Little did she know, that morning was the last time she ever saw her mother and siblings again. It's still one of the biggest regrets she has in her life to this day.
OTHER : None