─ BROCK SCHMIDT

NAME : Brock Silas Schmidt
NICKNAMES : None
NAME MEANING : Badger
ORIGIN OF NAME : British
AGE : 30
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Male & Straight
SPECIES : Human
OCCUPATION : Marine
PERSONALITY : Rough around the edges would be a good way to describe Brock. The man has been through quite a bit in his life which has lead him to become this way. The loss of his youngest brother really took a toll on him, causing him to become so cold and crass. It's very rare that he let's anyone into his inner circle. Consider yourself lucky if he does, because then you know you've got a true friend at your side. Despite his cold and crass nature, he's still a good man by heart. He follows his morals and does his best to help provide for his younger siblings. If you're lucky, you might even see him go really soft for them, but thats a side that so few have seen.
LIKES :
- Animals
- Working out
- The marines
DISLIKES :
- Freddy's
- Their parents
- Animatronics
MEDICAL CONDITIONS : PTSD
POWERS/SKILLS : None
FACECLAIM : Frank Grillo

LIKES :- Animals- Working out- The marinesDISLIKES :- Freddy's- Their parents- AnimatronicsMEDICAL CONDITIONS : PTSDPOWERS/SKILLS : NoneFACECLAIM : Frank Grillo

CRUSH : Vanessa Afton
PARENTS :
- Mr. Schmidt (father, unknown)
- Mrs. Schmidt (mother, deceased)
SIBLINGS :
- Michael Schmidt (younger brother, alive)
FC : Josh Hutcherson
- Abby Schmidt (younger sister, alive)
FC : Piper Rubio
- Garrett Schmidt (younger brother, deceased)
FC : Lucas Grant
CHILDREN : None
EXTENDED FAMILY : His marine unit
BACKSTORY : Brock is the oldest in his family. He was born almost a decade before Mike, so he was an only child for a while. Even so, when he became a big brother, he was ecstatic. He instantly stepped into the role and did what he could to become the best big brother he could manage to be. He and Mike were pretty close growing up, as he did almost everything with his younger brother. Brock was even more excited when he found out about Garrett. As soon as their youngest brother was born, Brock was more than excited for this. After Garrett was born, life was good for a while. Brock did well in school and did his best to make his parents proud, along with being the best big brother that he could. However, it was when the incident with Garrett happened did Brock experience a drastic change. The day that Garrett was kidnapped, Brock never let go of it - more so in the sense that he never stopped blaming himself for it. Unable to handle the grief that he constantly felt, he impulsively enlisted in the marines. He got pretty good at it, since he had somewhere to direct his emotions for fuel, yet, deep down he still lives with that each and everyday.
OTHER : Brock has a retired Belgian Malinois bomb sniffing dog named Onyx who goes with him almost everywhere