─ PRESTON DIXON

NAME : Preston Jace Dixon
NICKNAMES : PJ, Pres, Pressie
NAME MEANING : Priests town
ORIGIN OF NAME :
AGE : 16
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Male & Straight
SPECIES : Human
OCCUPATION : Survivor
PERSONALITY : Preston is a fairly quiet and reserved boy. He doesn't speak first unless spoken to around new people. But when it comes to getting to know him, he's a fairly bubbly and adventurous boy. He always loved to seek out thrill, danger and new adventures. He's pretty smart too, and has a good memory. While sometimes this can be a burden, it's also proven itself as useful too. He loves to learn, which is one of the reasons he tries to go out hunting with Daryl. Having gone through a lot in his young age, he doesn't take shit from anyone. He's a good fighter, even if he doesn't look the type. Preston's hint of sarcasm definitely comes from Daryl, along with him being stubborn and bull headed as well. He tends to have outbursts here and there when sensitive topics are brought up as well.
LIKES :
- Cooking
- Exploring
- Collecting
DISLIKES :
- Walkers
- The apocalypse
- Being separated from his father and sister
MEDICAL CONDITIONS : None
POWERS/SKILLS :
- Building
- Mechanics
- Basic survival skills
FACECLAIM : Noah Jupe

LIKES :- Cooking- Exploring- CollectingDISLIKES :- Walkers- The apocalypse- Being separated from his father and sisterMEDICAL CONDITIONS : NonePOWERS/SKILLS :- Building- Mechanics- Basic survival skillsFACECLAIM : Noah Jupe

CRUSH : Depends on roleplay
PARENTS :
- Daryl Dixon (biological father, alive)

- Unknown (mother, unknown)- Rosalinda Peterson (adoptive mother, deceased)- Wade Peterson (adoptive father, deceased)SIBLINGS :- Reese Dixon (half sister, 17, alive)FC : Meika Woollard- Gabren Peterson (adoptive older brother, deceased)FC : Noah ...

- Rosalinda Peterson (adoptive mother, deceased)
- Wade Peterson (adoptive father, deceased)
SIBLINGS :
- Reese Dixon (half sister, 17, alive)
FC : Meika Woollard
- Gabren Peterson (adoptive older brother, deceased)
FC : Noah Schnapp
- August Peterson (adoptive twin brother, deceased)
- Marcus Peterson (adoptive younger brother, deceased)
FC : Kyle Breitkopf
CHILDREN : None
EXTENDED FAMILY : Other survivors of the apocalypse
BACKSTORY : Similar to Reese, Preston was the result of a drunk one night stand between Daryl and his unknown mother. With Daryl disappearing out of the picture, and his mother not wanting him after he was born, he was thrown into the system as a baby. He was bounced from home to home before he was fostered by the Peterson family visiting the states. Up until then, he never had a name, so when Wade asked him his name, he wasn't sure how to reply. Therefore, Rosalinda and Wade decided to name him Preston. He grew close to Gabren, Auggie and Marcus fairly quickly, and always had a good relationship with them. He was also very loved by his parents. Upon Rosalinda and Wade deciding that they were going to take a trip back to the US from the UK to surprise Preston by adopting him, this was when things took a turn for the worst. They all got into a car crash on the way. Preston was injured the worst, but the rest of his family didn't make it. He didn't find this out until after he awakened from his few month coma. Much like Rick, he woke up and everyone was gone. So, he wound up wandering around aimlessly for days, malnourished, skinny, and weak. Daryl found him on a supply run, and quickly figured out they were related, in which he brought him back to the Atlanta camp, where Preston attached to him and Reese instantly.
OTHER : He has a strong British accent