─ FAYE SANDERS

* TW ! Mentions of suicide, anxiety & depression

NAME : Faye Ada Sanders
NICKNAMES : None
NAME MEANING : Fairy
ORIGIN OF NAME : Old english
AGE : 40
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Female & Straight
SPECIES : Human
OCCUPATION :
- Counselor
- Stay at home mom
- Small business owner
PERSONALITY : Faye is the definition of a strong, independent woman, who don't need no man. Even so, she's very fortunate to have the man that she does by her side. Matt is undoubtedly a huge contributor to the way that she is, and Faye loves him for it, endlessly. Regardless, Faye is incredibly independent and likes to do things on her own. She has a hard time asking for help when she needs it. Sometimes it gets to be too much and she gets overwhelmed due to it. Even so, she's very resilient and will bounce back from just about anything that stands in her way. Faye is very family oriented. She's extremely supportive of Matt and his passion, while also doing her best to care for their children. She loves them all endlessly and would go to the end of the world and back for them.
LIKES :
- Crafts
- Her family
- Her husband's band
DISLIKES :
- Disrespect
- Seeing her family hurt
- Matt being gone for a while
MEDICAL CONDITIONS : Mild anxiety
FACECLAIM : Deborah Ann Woll

 LIKES :- Crafts- Her family- Her husband's bandDISLIKES :- Disrespect- Seeing her family hurt- Matt being gone for a whileMEDICAL CONDITIONS : Mild anxietyFACECLAIM : Deborah Ann Woll

CRUSH : M. Shadows (Matt Sanders) ; Married

PARENTS :- Christopher Owens (father, deceased)- Lillian Carter (mother, alive)- Dalton Carter (step-father, alive)SIBLINGS : Dennis Carter (older step-brother, 42, alive)CHILDREN :- James Abel Carter (biological son, 14, alive)FC : Logan Guleff- ...

PARENTS :
- Christopher Owens (father, deceased)
- Lillian Carter (mother, alive)
- Dalton Carter (step-father, alive)
SIBLINGS : Dennis Carter (older step-brother, 42, alive)
CHILDREN :
- James Abel Carter (biological son, 14, alive)
FC : Logan Guleff
- River Sanders (step son, 12, alive)
- Cash Sanders (step son, 10, alive)
- Jackson "Jax" Charles Carter (biological son, 5, alive)
FC : Ryder Londo
EXTENDED FAMILY :
- the members of avenged sevenfold (Johnny, Brooks, Syn, Zacky & the rev prior to his passing)
BACKSTORY : Faye didn't have the easiest life growing up. As a little girl, she lost her father when she was about 3 due to an overdose. Although Faye was young and couldn't comprehend why her mother was constantly upset, all she knew was that she was upset too because of her mom. Up until Faye was about six, it was her and her mom against the world. That all changed though when Lillian met Dalton. Dalton had a child of his own, a 5 year old son named Dennis, to be exact. Lillian and Dalton started dating shortly after they met. Faye quickly took a liking to Dennis and vice versa. Lillian and Dennis were together for about another two years before they decided to get married. Both Faye and Dennis were excited. As the years went on, things went smooth in her life. Although Faye didn't have a father for a few years of her life, Dalton raised her as his own. On Faye's 13th birthday, Dalton asked to adopt her. The girl was overjoyed to call him her dad. However, when Faye got into 8th grade, that was when puberty hit her hard (she was a late bloomer). Being a teenage girl, she felt like her world fell apart. Faye began to get really anxious and even started to feel depressed. After a while of this going on, despite her family supporting her, it became too much. Though, she was fortunate that before she could do something she would regret, her parents saw the signs and got her into therapy. Therapy really did wonders for Faye. Transitioning into highschool was a tough thing for Faye. Even so, there was an amazing thing that came out of it - Faye meeting Matt. The two of them had classes together. At first, Faye was rather quiet and didn't interact much with anyone, because nobody wanted to be friends with the girl that has depression and anxiety, right? However, Matt seemed to bring her out of that shell and that mindset. He actively sought her out and tried to talk to her, noticing that something was wrong. Even if he was a troublemaker, he still cared about her a lot. As time went on, Faye opened up more and started talking to him, even starting to hang out with him. It was through Matt that she made some of her life long friends, members of the band. Matt and the band were the reason she got through highschool. For the longest time, Faye had a crush on Matt, but never went about telling him. Instead, they fell out of contact once they graduated highschool. Off to college Faye went while Matt and the others starting kicking things off with Avenged Sevenfold. While Faye was in college, it was where she met her future husband, Hayden. Hayden was all Faye wanted in a man, at least, that's what she thought. Her and Hayden were both in the same program and went to grad school together, where they dated throughout the span of their degrees. They eventually got married and had their first son, James together. For as overjoyed as they were, Faye still felt like a piece of her was missing. She'd keep up to date with Matt and the band on their tours, but never got back into contact with them. Years later, they had their second son, Jackson. However, it was about a year after Jackson was born that things took a turn for the worst. Due to his own mental health issues, Hayden committed suicide. This left Faye absolutely devastated. However, while a shitty circumstance, this was a blessing in disguise. Matt, having heard about the death of her husband, attended the funeral with the rest of the band. From there, the two reunited and things picked back up where they left off. Over the next few years, the two reconnected and wound up getting married. Faye moved in with Matt and his two boys with the two boys of her own, quickly adopting a maternal role to them.
OTHER : Faye has two bull terriers, Aero and Arlo. She also has a quaker parrot named Blue

 She also has a quaker parrot named Blue

Aero (right) & Arlo (left)

Blue