─ DAMEK WINCHESTER

NAME : Damek Forest Winchester
NICKNAMES : Day, Dame, Damie, Mek, Mekki
NAME MEANING : Earth
ORIGIN OF NAME : Slavic
AGE : 26
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Male & Gay
OCCUPATION :
- Marine (former)
- Hunter (current)
- Accountant (current)
PERSONALITY : Damek is a bit of a wise guy. He's smart and damn well knows he is. He tends to play this to his advantage in a lot of situations. Things come easily to him, and he's able to retain information well. In fact, he grew close to Sam due to their common link of knowledge. He loves to mess with his older brother and correct him when he's wrong. Even though he can be a little smartass at times, it's his way of playing around with his family. Damek's a bit of a flirt, mostly with any guy that he crosses paths with. He knows he's a good looking guy. To put it simply, Damek does have a bit of a big ego. Although, on the flip side, when Damek loves someone, he loves them with everything he has to offer. For those he cares about, he would turn someone else's world upside down to make sure they're happy. He cherishes the close bonds he has due to him having so few growing up. Though, despite his high energy personality, on those rainy and cold days, Damek's the kind of guy who's content to just curl up in a chair with an oversized hoodie on, a cup of cocoa at his side, cuddled in a blanket while being mopped up in a book.
LIKES :
- Math
- Reading
- Hot cocoa
DISLIKES :
- His past
- Hunting
- The Winchesters
MEDICAL CONDITIONS : PTSD
POWERS/SKILLS :
- Hunting
- Weaponry
- Endurance
FACECLAIM : Ben Barnes

LIKES :- Math- Reading- Hot cocoaDISLIKES :- His past- Hunting- The WinchestersMEDICAL CONDITIONS : PTSDPOWERS/SKILLS :- Hunting- Weaponry- EnduranceFACECLAIM : Ben Barnes

CRUSH : Lucifer

PARENTS :- John Winchester (father, status depends on rp)- Clara Russo (mother, deceased)- Jackson Russo (step-father, deceased)SIBLINGS :- Dean Winchester (older half brother, alive)FC : Jensen Ackles- Sam Winchester (older half brother, alive)FC...

PARENTS :
- John Winchester (father, status depends on rp)
- Clara Russo (mother, deceased)
- Jackson Russo (step-father, deceased)
SIBLINGS :
- Dean Winchester (older half brother, alive)
FC : Jensen Ackles
- Sam Winchester (older half brother, alive)
FC : Jared Padalecki
- Adam Milligan ( older half brother, alive)
FC : Jake Abel
- Dakota Fabian Winchester (twin brother, alive)
FC : Ben Barnes
- Jessica Clara Russo (younger half sister, 24, alive)
FC : Jessie Mei Li
CHILDREN : None
EXTENDED FAMILY : None
BACKSTORY : Damek lived far from a normal childhood growing up. His older brother, James, was born to his mother and step-father, before Damek came along. He is the second born child in his family, and was born to his mother, Clara, and biological father, John Winchester, on a one night stand. Clara was notorious for sleeping around with several men after she had settled down for a while with Jackson, due to her growing bored of him. She never wound up pregnant, until she slept with John. Well, as soon as Damek was born, Jackson took both of his sons- despite Damek not being biological, Jackson always treated him and raised him as his own- and left Clara to raise the boys. Damek grew up feeling like a bit of an outcast. He didn't know either of his biological parents, and constantly felt like a burden to the one he had. However, Jackson was very understanding of this, and James adored Damek. Even with his insecurities, Damek grew up in a warm and loving home. Damek had a good life up until the age of 14. Right before he was able to enter highschool, his life changed forever. Clara broke into the house in order to look for her son. However, she was no longer human. She had been bitten by a vampire and was turned into one. In revenge of leaving her, Clara brutally murdered Jackson. James was collateral damage. Damek was bitten and taken to their nest, where he was scared, hurt, and feeling every emotion in between. Later that night, Sam, Dean and John happened to be hunting down that nest of vampires, and while Dean and John were ready to kill Damek, Sam managed to cure him and he was brought home with them. Damek has lived with them since he was 14, but tries to avoid John as much as possible.
OTHER :
- Damek was bitten on the back of his neck when he was turned, so when the skin finally healed back, he got a tattoo of angel wings there to cover up the scars as well as making it a tribute to his brother and step dad.
- Damek has scarring alongside the left side of his face from when he was captured by demons on a hunt. They tortured him and shredded his face by dragging it against a mirror, resulting in the scarring across his face.