─ BENJI RUSSO

NAME : Benji William Russo
NICKNAMES : Ben, Benny
NAME MEANING : Son of the right hand
ORIGIN OF NAME : Hebrew
AGE : 16
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Male & Straight
OCCUPATION : Highschool Student
PERSONALITY : Very much like Ruth is the incarnation of Frank in female form, Benji is practically a copy and paste of his father. It's the resemblance that strikes everyone most notably first, but their personalities are also very alike. Similarly to Billy, Benji can be a very manipulative and cunning boy. He's got the pretty looks, and he knows it; he uses it to his advantage pretty often. He doesn't trust very easily and has a hard time being sociable, despite having a lot of interactions socially growing up. Though, there are only a few people Benji truly feels comfortable with, those being the ones he's close to. His dad, Ruth, Frank and Madani, especially. When they're around, he's a real goofball, and it's hard to tell that this is the same kid that doesn't try hard in school and has PTSD, night terrors and depression. Overall, Benji has a tight grasp on the way he does and acts with things, and likes to have control.
LIKES :
- Sports
- Reading
- Video games
DISLIKES :
- Killing
- Bullying
- People speaking bad of his family
MEDICAL CONDITIONS :
- PTSD
- Depression
POWERS/SKILLS :
- Agility
- Weaponry
- Tactical planning
FACECLAIM : Young Ben Barnes

 LIKES :- Sports- Reading- Video gamesDISLIKES :- Killing- Bullying- People speaking bad of his familyMEDICAL CONDITIONS : - PTSD- DepressionPOWERS/SKILLS :- Agility- Weaponry- Tactical planningFACECLAIM : Young Ben Barnes

CRUSH : Depends on roleplay
PARENTS :

- Billy Russo (father, alive)
- Clara Hernandez (mother, unknown)
SIBLINGS : None
CHILDREN : None
EXTENDED FAMILY :
- Frank Castle (uncle)
- Maria Castle (aunt, deceased)
- Ruth Castle (cousin)
- Lisa Castle (cousin, deceased)
- Frank Castle Jr (cousin, deceased)
- Dinah Madani (aunt/motherly figure)
- Karen Page (aunt)
- Curtis Hoyle (uncle)
- David Lieberman (family friend)
- Sarah Lieberman (family friend)
- Leo Lieberman (friend)
- Zach Lieberman (friend)
- Matthew Murdock (family friend)
- Foggy Nelson (family friend)
- Amy Bendix (friend)
BACKSTORY : The oldest, youngest and only Russo child all wrapped up in one. Benji was born to Billy Russo and Clara Hernandez as the result of a one night stand between the two due to a work occurrence. Afterwards, the two parted their seperate ways. Though with not using any form of protection, Billy managed to get Clara pregnant. Clara didn't realize until she was about five months or so along. To say she was furious was a bit of an understatement. Clara stormed up to Billy and slammed the positive pregnancy test on his desk. While Clara was distraught and very not okay with having a baby (since she was already in a relationship with her husband and used Billy to get money to fuel their drug habits), Billy was thrilled. For as much as Clara fought about aborting their baby, Billy managed to convince her to carry the full term and take custody once the baby was born. Clara did just that. The second that Benji was born and she could leave, she did. She never returned. However, Billy was there every step of the way throughout his sons life. He did his best to help guide Benji through the world. Benji grew up around the castle family, so he and Ruth were very close, and when the incident in the park happened, he was devastated to find out, considering he loved the Castle family like his own.
OTHER : None