─ SEPHTIS MORTENSEN

* All artwork created by me! Please don't steal!

NAME : Sephtis Azrael Mortensen
NICKNAMES : Seph, Sephi
NAME MEANING : Eternal death
ORIGIN OF NAME : Persian
AGE : 20
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Male & Gay
OCCUPATION : Trainer
SPECIES : Human
PERSONALITY : Sephtis is a very careless guy. Truth be told, he doesn't really care at all about much, aside from his pokemon. If it doesn't concern him, then there isn't any reason for him to get involved in affairs. He really just suffers from this due to the fact that his past lingers over him. Of course, his brother's embodiment of a phantump that travels with him, serves as a reminder. He has pretty dry humor, and tends to miss social cues, but catches them sometimes. Deep down, Sephtis is a really caring guy though, and will always put the needs of his pokemon above himself.
LIKES :
- Night time
- Halloween
- Astronomy
DISLIKES :
- His past
- Day time
- Christmas
LOOKS : See below

LOVE INTEREST :- Raihan- Your male ocFAMILY :- Aurora Mortensen (mother, alive)- Genesis Mortensen (father, alive)- Bodhi Mortensen (little brother, deceased) FRIENDS :- Ash- Hop- Leon- Victor- Gloria- RaihanREGION : GalarPOKEMON TEAM :- Phantump ...

LOVE INTEREST :
- Raihan
- Your male oc
FAMILY :
- Aurora Mortensen (mother, alive)
- Genesis Mortensen (father, alive)
- Bodhi Mortensen (little brother, deceased)
FRIENDS :
- Ash
- Hop
- Leon
- Victor
- Gloria
- Raihan
REGION : Galar
POKEMON TEAM :
- Phantump (Bodhi, partner)
- Spectrier
- Chandelure
- Mismagius
- Trevenant
- Gengar (can mega evolve)
ABILITY : N/A
MOVESET : N/A
BACKSTORY : Sephtis had a good life while he was growing up. He was an only child for a very long time, the first twelve years of his life, to be specific. It became even better as soon as Bodhi was born, though. Bodhi was the light of Sephtis' life, the elder Mortensen child did everything he could to be involved in his baby brothers life. Things were great up until Sephtis turned 16 and Bodhi turned 4. One night while Sephtis was babysitting Bodhi while their parents were on business in another region, Sephtis was playing video games and Bodhi managed to sneak out into the backyard of their house and wandered into the Slumbering Weald. It was only later that night after Sephtis got off of his games did he realize Bodhi was missing. He wound up checking everywhere in Wedeghurst before he checked the Slumbering Weald. He wasn't able to find him, which broke his heart. Sephtis searched all night for Bodhi, but ended up collapsing in the woods out of exhaustion. He continued to search and even filed a police report. Weeks went by, and his parents returned home to one of their son's missing. The search continued for a few more weeks before a random shiny phantump had appeared outside of the elder Mortensen child's bedroom. It guided him to where Bodhi's body was. Bodhi had passed away and his spirit was embodied in the nearby stump, forming a Phantump. This destroyed Sephtis, and he hasn't really recovered since. He decided to go on a pokemon journey, which has helped him feel a lot better, tremendously, but he's still emotionally scarred, knowing that it's pretty much his fault that his brother passed away, despite how happy Bodhi seems to have been reborn within a phantump to be with his brother again.
OTHER : Even though Sephtis never asks Bodhi to battle, Bodhi is always more than happy to battle on his big brothers behalf