─ LONDON DIFFORD

NAME : London Elliot Difford
NICKNAMES : None
NAME MEANING : Pool of the thames
ORIGIN OF NAME : Welsh
AGE : 9-14 (depends on season)
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Male & Straight
SPECIES : Human
OCCUPATION : Student
PERSONALITY : Despite how much of a troublemaker London is made out to be, he really isn't. After his mother married pastor Jeff, he felt as if he was losing his connection with her. Practically, he's just a boy acting out for his mothers attention. Fortunately, he has found good friends in Georgie and Missy, which often gives him an outlet to let out his emotions. Truth be told, London is a sweet boy. He was raised to be a gentleman, which really reflects in all of the little things that he does for Missy - giving her little things, helping her when she needs it, comforting her when she's upset, etc. He's a smart boy (not genius smart like Sheldon) but is smart enough to know the way that the world works and how to navigate it.
LIKES :
- Drawing
- Being outside
- Causing trouble
DISLIKES :
- Religion
- Mary Cooper
- His step-father
MEDICAL CONDITIONS : None
POWERS/SKILLS : None
FACECLAIM : Robbie Kay

LIKES :- Drawing- Being outside- Causing troubleDISLIKES :- Religion- Mary Cooper- His step-fatherMEDICAL CONDITIONS : NonePOWERS/SKILLS : NoneFACECLAIM : Robbie Kay

CRUSH : Missy Cooper

PARENTS :- Robin Difford (mother, alive)- Jeff Difford (step-father, alive)SIBLINGS : NoneCHILDREN : NoneEXTENDED FAMILY :- Mary Cooper- George Cooper- George Cooper Jr- Sheldon Cooper- Missy Cooper- Connie TuckerBACKSTORY : London doesn't remembe...

PARENTS :
- Robin Difford (mother, alive)
- Jeff Difford (step-father, alive)
SIBLINGS : None
CHILDREN : None
EXTENDED FAMILY :
- Mary Cooper
- George Cooper
- George Cooper Jr
- Sheldon Cooper
- Missy Cooper
- Connie Tucker
BACKSTORY : London doesn't remember too much about his childhood. As far as he can remember, it was just him and his mom, up until they moved to Medford. The move and transition was scary for London, since it meant starting in a new school along with a new family. At first, London didn't mind Jeff too much. However, once Jeff starting trying to shove his religious views down London's throat, that was when the boy began picking trouble and not behaving. It was around this time though that London met Missy. Out and about one night, London was walking alone, and Missy had snuck out. So, they two met up and introduced themselves and hit it off real well. This was when London began to find solace in the Cooper family... until he met Mary. Realizing she was just like his new father, he began to withdraw from them too. But Missy was persistent and still hung out with him. The two of them became pretty close friends from there.
OTHER : None