─ FUNTIME CANDY

NAME : Funtime Candy The Wolf Leopard
NICKNAMES : None
NAME MEANING : Crystallized sugar
ORIGIN OF NAME : French
AGE : Ageless
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Male & Bisexual
SPECIES : Animatronic - Wolf/Leopard hybrid
OCCUPATION : Entertainer
PERSONALITY : Funtime Candy is similar to the other animatronics. Around children, he's very kind and lighthearted. He enjoys making other children smile and laugh, as he loves to see them have a good time while they're at the pizza place. He's a performer alongside Freddy, Circus Baby, Foxy and Ballora as well. However, around adults, he's pretty hostile. He isn't hostile if there are children around, but if it's adults by themselves, he's fairly hostile.
LIKES :
- Candy
- Children
- Seeing kids happy
DISLIKES :
- Most adults
- William Afton
- Seeing kids upset
MEDICAL CONDITIONS : None
POWERS/SKILLS :
- Singing
- Dancing
- Giving out candy
FACECLAIM : See below ( * Artwork drawn by me! Please do not steal! )

LIKES :- Candy- Children- Seeing kids happyDISLIKES :- Most adults- William Afton- Seeing kids upsetMEDICAL CONDITIONS : NonePOWERS/SKILLS :- Singing- Dancing- Giving out candyFACECLAIM : See below ( * Artwork drawn by me! Please do not steal! )

CRUSH : Funtime Freddy

PARENTS :- Benjamin Caddel (father, alive)- Alice Caddel (mother, alive)SIBLINGS : Ezra Caddel (little brother, alive)CHILDREN : NoneEXTENDED FAMILY : Funtime AnimatronicsBACKSTORY : Funtime Candy wasn't always an animatronic

PARENTS :
- Benjamin Caddel (father, alive)
- Alice Caddel (mother, alive)
SIBLINGS : Ezra Caddel (little brother, alive)
CHILDREN : None
EXTENDED FAMILY : Funtime Animatronics
BACKSTORY : Funtime Candy wasn't always an animatronic. In fact, he once was a little boy named Sebastian, Sebastian Caddel. He was the firstborn to Benjamin and Alice, and later became the older brother to Ezra. He absolutely adored whenever his parents would take them to Freddy fazbears sister location. He and Ezra were friends with Elizabeth when they were little. However, one day while at Freddy's, things took a turn for the worst. Sebastian was always a rather curious kid, and tended to find himself in situations that he couldn't get out of. Out of curiosity, he snuck away from the main area and to one of the storage rooms. There was a prototype antimatronic that was yet to be released to the public. It was a new funtime animatronic - a wolf, Leopard. Curious about what it was, Sebastian walked up to it and just looked around. This animatronic was stationary, but unbeknownst to the little boy, he was still live. Curiously poking around, Sebastian accidentally triggered a feature that resulted in a feature that was still being tampered with - tricks with the candy cane. Sebastian wound up being in too close of a proximity and took a hard blow to the head via the metal candy cane. Unfortunately, this killed Sebastian on impact. Similarly to how Charlie Emily's spirit inhabited the puppet, Sebastian's spirit inhabited Funtime Candy.
OTHER :
- Sebastian was around the age of 8 when he died
- The end of Funtime Candy's candy cane can open up after he does his performance with it and spurts out candy for children