─ DEAN JAY GOLNNA

NAME : Dean Jay Golna
NICKNAMES : DJ, De, De-De
NAME MEANING : Valley
ORIGIN OF NAME : English
AGE : 19
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Male & Bisexual
SPECIES : Human
OCCUPATION :
- Waiter
- College Student
PERSONALITY : Reserved upon first meeting him, very simply put, Dean has trust issues. From all of the trauma that he has endured as a child to now as a young adult, it takes a lot to gain his trust. Sure, he might talk to you frequently, but that's only surface level stuff. It's really when he begins to feel comfortable around you does he start revealing things. Even so, he copes through humor with his trauma, so get ready for a lot of dark jokes. Like, dark jokes. Though, due to his autism, he tends to miss social cues sometimes. He tends to do the whole "huh?" Thing, and then proceed to answer. He just needs a minute to think, really. He also can speak out of context and out of pocket sometimes due to this. Dean tends to be the blunt one in his family. Well, he's a bit more... careful, if you will, about what he says compared to his twin sister. Though, he will still tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. Dean's creative, he loves to tell stories- though he does tend to get sidetracked- and draw and write. While he can't read well, he can write very well. It's an odd compromising skill he has, even being dyslexic. Dean is a loyal friend and will fight to the end of the world for a friend that is loyal in return. He's also got a heart of gold. Despite the abuse his father put him through, Dean still loves him dearly. While Dean may seem sick and twisted sometimes, really, that's his way of defending himself. He gets defensive on occasion depending on the subject, but tries not to let his emotions show. That being said he's quick to anger. Aside from that though, Dean loves animals. This man has four pitbulls, so it's safe to say he's a dog kind of guy. If there's one thing that Dean doesn't tolerate, it's disrespect to animals. If he finds out you're hurting one? All I have to say is to watch out. All in all, Dean is a good man. He's hard working, smart and a good friend/brother. He takes care of those he loves, and although he has a hard time removing himself from those who aren't good for him, he tries to be hopeful and give everyone second chances.
LIKES :
- Music
- Soccer
- Animals
DISLIKES :
- Driving
- Seafood
- County music
MEDICAL CONDITIONS :
- Anxiety
- Dyslexia
- High Functioning Autism
- High Functioning Depression
POWERS/SKILLS : None
FACECLAIM : Young Matthew Lillard

CRUSH : Your ocPARENTS :- Francis Golnna (father, alive)- Rose Golnna (mother, alive)SIBLINGS :- Kiera Golnna (twin sister, 19, alive)FC : Young Neve Campbell- Kourtney Golnna (younger sister, 18, alive)FC : MacKenzie FoyCHILDREN : NoneEXTENDED FA...

CRUSH : Your oc
PARENTS :
- Francis Golnna (father, alive)
- Rose Golnna (mother, alive)
SIBLINGS :
- Kiera Golnna (twin sister, 19, alive)
FC : Young Neve Campbell
- Kourtney Golnna (younger sister, 18, alive)
FC : MacKenzie Foy
CHILDREN : None
EXTENDED FAMILY : Charles Golnna (grandfather, deceased)
BACKSTORY : Dean felt like he had a tough life growing up. As the eldest of three, being the older twin between him and Kiera, he had a lot of responsibility pushed onto him. Dean and Kiera were born to their parents who were only 22 at the time. Neither Rose or Francis were ready to be parents, but they stuck through it, later marrying eight months after having the twins. Francis and Rose both worked full time while Kiera and Dean stayed with Francis' parents. Though, about a year after having the twins, Francis and Rose wound up pregnant with Kourtney as well. Rose gave birth to Kourtney and it made life a bit tougher. Now having three kids to provide for it was a lot of stress. Not to mention the abuse that Francis' mother would put him and Rose through, since she was extremely narcissistic. After a few years of working and saving up enough money, Francis and Rose were able to move out of Francis' parents and into a small two bedroom apartment. Life steadily improved from there. However as Dean grew up, he and his father had a strained relationship. Francis was knit picky about everything that the boy did, which often led to a lot of yelling, causing Dean to develop his anxiety disorder young. It didn't get any easier when Dean was diagnosed with dyslexia and autism. If anything, this just made growing up worse considering he didn't understand some of the things that he was doing were the wrong way to do it in his father's eyes. Because his mother was a psychologist, she worked during the day while Francis stayed home with the kids. A lot of responsibility fell on the twins instead of Kourtney, who was fairly lazy. Anytime Dean tried to call her out on it, Francis would be right there to deem it as back talk and ground him. This raised Dean's anxiety levels to the max constantly and made him feel as though he could never do anything right. He felt like he needed to be perfect, but never could be. Though, as they got older, Francis and Dean's relationship began to mend. Francis apologized to Dean for all the verbal and emotional abuse he put his only son through. Even though it didn't heal his wounds, it was a stepping stone. Though, when the time came for Dean to learn how to drive, he pushed it off. He was terrified to get into a car, especially considering Francis was the one teaching him. So, to make his father happy, Dean got his permit. He drives around on it, since he's a safe driver, but absolutely hates driving. The thought of it gives him anxiety. Though, when Dean enrolled in college, deciding to go for civil engineering, he managed to convince his sisters to split rent three ways for an apartment. So, Dean, Kiera and Kourtney currently live in an apartment that they split rent for, not too far away from the colleges that Dean and Kourtney are at, since Kiera chose to work full time. After financially stabilizing himself, Dean made the impulsive yet best purchase of adopting four pitbulls, and has been fairly happy since, despite the struggles he faces every day of his life.
OTHER : Dean has four pitbulls: Sully, Ash, Easton and Joel

Sully

Ash

Easton

Joel