─ AZURE HEDGEHOG

* Artwork created by me, please do not steal!

NAME : Azure Hedgehog
NICKNAMES : Aze
NAME MEANING : Sky blue
ORIGIN OF NAME : French
AGE : 16
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Female & Bisexual
SPECIES : Hedgehog
OCCUPATION : Member of Sonic Underground
PERSONALITY : Azure is a tough chic. She's very much so more of a tomboy than a girly girl, like her sister. This is evident in the way that she dresses, acts and behaves. She doesn't care though. Azure doesn't give a damn about what others think of her, as she knows who she is and is comfortable in her own body. She's a smart girl and a strategic thinker, making her a valuable asset on the team with her brother's and sister. Although she has a seemingly hard exterior, she's got a real soft spot for animals and kids. She'll tend to an animal if they need some kind of aid, and do the same for a child. Azure is incredibly loyal to her siblings and would do anything to protect them, no matter the cost. This often shows in fights, considering she's skilled, but also tends to get a little bit reckless.
LIKES :
- Music
- Fighting
- Rebelling
DISLIKES :
- Robotnik
- Robotropolis
- Sleet & Dingo
MEDICAL CONDITIONS : None
POWERS/SKILLS : Azure, similar to her brother's and sister, also received a musical pendant from the oracle of delphius in help searching for the younger hedgehogs mom. Her musical instrument is a saxophone that creates musical beats used to help stun their enemies. Plus, it adds a nice sound into the bands music when they perform
FACECLAIM : See below (* Artwork created by me! Please don't steal! )

CRUSH : Depends on roleplayPARENTS :- Unnamed father (status unknown)- Unnamed mother (status unknown)SIBLINGS :- Sonic (adoptive younger brother, alive)- Sonia (adoptive younger sister, alive)- Manic (adoptive younger brother, alive)CHILDREN : No...

PARENTS :
- Unnamed father (status unknown)
- Unnamed mother (status unknown)
SIBLINGS :
- Sonic (adoptive younger brother, alive)
- Sonia (adoptive younger sister, alive)
- Manic (adoptive younger brother, alive)
CHILDREN : None
EXTENDED FAMILY :
- Lady Windermere (foster mother)
BACKSTORY : While some would argue that she had a good life growing up rich, despite being fostered, Azure would argue the total opposite. Never getting the chance to know her birth parents felt like a huge setback for her, which really began to front at a young age. Azure was the first child to be fostered by Lady Windermere, and ultimately, before Sonia was delivered to their front doorstep, getting Azure to do anything related to the royal life was a struggle. At a young age the girl knew she didn't like dressing up and doing fancy things. She would've much rather been out and about skateboarding or just playing in the dirt. Of course, her foster mother was against this, so it often led to her rebelling. Fortunately for her foster mother though, she had Sonia to fall back on. Even so, Lady Windermere did her best to treat Azure as a daughter, despite how non receptive the hedgehog was to love. As she and Sonia grew up together, they were close, yet distant in many ways. Particularly with the way that Sonia embraced the royal life whereas Azure completely refused it. Though, when Robotnik took their foster mother prisoner and Sonia was reunited with her siblings, Azure came along too, as Sonia couldn't leave her behind. Azure felt out of place for a while, but eventually grew more comfortable around them as a trio and began to embrace them as little siblings.
OTHER : None