─ JASPER PARKER

* This character isn't canon at all! This is my attempt at making my own spiderman oc. I made up Earth-222, not sure if it's an actual universe or not, but 222 is my favorite number haha

NAME : Jasper Flint Parker
NICKNAMES : Jas, Jaspie
NAME MEANING : Treasurer
ORIGIN OF NAME : Persian
AGE : 16
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Male & Bisexual
SPECIES : Half human, half spider
OCCUPATION :
- Student
- Resident of Earth-222
PERSONALITY : Jasper is an independent individual. Ever since the death of his big brother, Jasper refuses to do anything that involves being apart of a team, fearing that he'll lose more people that way. Because of this, it's rare that he asks for help, even if he really needs it. The fear of losing people is the factor that outweighs asking for help. As it would be, Jasper is kind of withdrawn in a social sense because of this. He keeps to himself, rarely talking to anyone outside of his aunt and uncle on occasion. He's also quite impulsive. Given that he recklessly let himself get bit by the spider that his brother did, that he knew so little about, him being impulsive is quite clear. Despite this, deep down, Jasper is a poised and smart kid. He just doesn't openly show it. He has a real niche for science and tinkering with things. Even though he's socially withdrawn, if you get him going in conversation, he could talk for hours. All in all, Jasper is just a boy who feels like a piece of him has been lost to the darkness of losing his brother.
LIKES :
- Science
- Web slinging
- Fighting crime
DISLIKES :
- Fire
- Guns
- Talking about his brother
MEDICAL CONDITIONS : Survivors guilt
POWERS/SKILLS :
- Spider sense
- Superhuman strength
- Superhuman durability
- Spider physiology
- Webbing
- Faster healing time
- Agility
- Speed
- Durability
- Reflexes
FACECLAIM : Max Charles

CRUSH : Depends on rpPARENTS :- Richard Parker (father, deceased)- Mary Parker (mother, deceased)SIBLINGS : Peter Parker (older brother, 19, deceased)FC : Andrew GarfieldCHILDREN : NoneEXTENDED FAMILY :- May Parker- Benjamin Parker- Peter 1- Peter...

PARENTS :
- Richard Parker (father, deceased)
- Mary Parker (mother, deceased)
SIBLINGS : Peter Parker (older brother, 19, deceased)
FC : Andrew Garfield
CHILDREN : None
EXTENDED FAMILY :
- May Parker
- Benjamin Parker
- Peter 1
- Peter 2
- Peter 3
BACKSTORY : Jasper doesn't remember too much of his early childhood. The extent that he remembers his parents is when he and Peter were 5 and 8 and they packed up in the middle of the night and took them to their aunt may and uncle Ben's house. The two of them grew up together there. Jasper was the only one that Peter told about when he was bit by the spider and had everything happen. Jasper was a bit jealous at first, but he was supportive of Peter in everything he did. He kept Peter's secret and helped patch him up when he'd come back home from being injured. As the years went on, Jasper helped keep his brothers secret, and he was really proud of all that Peter was doing to help their city, even though it made Jasper anxious at the thought of losing his brother. Little did he know that he would experience his canon event just a short while later. For Jasper's 16th birthday, Peter wasn't able to make it due to a late night college class. So, he had suggested the two of them go out to grab dinner together. After Peter came back from his class that night, the two decided to walk into town together. While walking, a drunk driver happened to swerve. Sensing it with his spider sense, Peter managed to push Jasper out of the way, taking the hit. Needless to say, Jasper was devastated when the hit killed Peter upon impact. For a while, Jasper didn't come out of Peter's room or do much of anything. All he could do was sit there, cry, and look at his brothers suit. He felt useless, given that he didn't have any of the powers that Peter did. However, he did remember Peter telling him how he got his powers - from the spider as oscorp. So, like a fool, he impulsively went to oscorp and snuck his way into the room where the spiders were. He got bit by one and later developed the same powers as Peter. From there, he took on the role as the friendly neighborhood spiderman.
OTHER : Jasper's suit is the insomniac spiderman suit