─ ANIKA JOSEPH (CLOSED)

NAME : Anika Adalynn Joseph
NICKNAMES : An, Annie, Nika, Double A
NAME MEANING : Sweet faced
ORIGIN OF NAME : German
AGE : 20+ (depends on roleplay)
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Female & Straight
OCCUPATION : Marine
PERSONALITY : Anika is by far the most stubborn sibling in the Joseph trio. She will argue with you until your last breath and she'll make sure that she has the last word. Needless to say, she believes in her morals pretty strongly and won't back down on the things she believes in. Conscientious would be a great way to describe Anika, since she is super driven to achieve her goals and get shit done. On occasion though, she tends to hyper focus on getting things done. This can be a bad trait, but also a positive one. It just depends on the situation, really. Anika deep down beneath her exterior really is a good person and a good friend to have around. She cares deeply for those she loves, even if she has a hard time showing it.
LIKES :
- Cooking
- Fighting
- The Marines
DISLIKES :
- Motorcycles
- Her fathers club
- Her siblings (most times)
MEDICAL CONDITIONS : None
POWERS/SKILLS : None
FACECLAIM : Amber Rose Revah

CRUSH : Your ocPARENTS :- Brody Joseph (father, alive)- Irene Joseph (mother, alive)SIBLINGS :- Kian Joseph (older brother, alive)• FC : Young Kim Coates- Ruby Joseph (older sister, alive)• FC : Young Katey SagalCHILDREN : NoneEXTENDED FAMILY : No...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CRUSH : Your oc
PARENTS :
- Brody Joseph (father, alive)
- Irene Joseph (mother, alive)
SIBLINGS :
- Kian Joseph (older brother, alive)
• FC : Young Kim Coates
- Ruby Joseph (older sister, alive)
• FC : Young Katey Sagal
CHILDREN : None
EXTENDED FAMILY : None
BACKSTORY : Anika Adalynn Joseph, the youngest of the three Joseph siblings and by far the most stubborn. Anika was the sibling who focused most on her studies through school. She always had her sights set for bigger things than her parents motorcycle club. As she got older, she grew more and more distanced from her siblings and her parents. She focused on doing her own thing and never really asked for help from them, even if they were willing to give it to her. After she graduated highschool, she decided to enlist in the marines to get away from the motorcycle club, and has been happy there ever since.
OTHER :
- Anika is in the marines
- For smut :
• The turn ons and turn offs are relatively the same for Anika as they are Ruby