─ JAGGER JADE

NAME : Jagger Hendrix Jade
NICKNAMES : JJ, Jag, Jaggie, Jag-Man
NAME MEANING : Carter
ORIGIN OF NAME : British
AGE : 17
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Male & Gay
SPECIES : Grisha (Sun Summoner)
OCCUPATION :
- Crow
- Sun Summoner
PERSONALITY : Jagger is a tough guy in all aspects of mentally, emotionally and physically. He has a barrier up to prevent anyone from getting in his head and trying to get close. The only time his barrier ever really falls is around his family and the crows, that's on a rare occasion. He covers the wall in a thick layer of sarcasm and charisma. He can be rather flirtatious as well. Jagger is very physically fit. He gets his fix of muscle between all of the travel with the Crows and the stunts they pull off. The only downside to him being so fit is that he's considered intimidating by how built he is and his usual stoic face. Although Jagger doesn't like people, he's a real softy for animals. He'll never let one get hurt, not while he's around. If he finds out someone's beating on an animal, he won't hesitate to beat them within an inch of their life, especially when it comes to amplifiers. This also applies to his family. Despite the differences he's had with his siblings, the natural protective instinct is ingrained in him as the oldest, and misses them every day. He hopes one day to be reunited with them, and hopes that the crows can aid him with that. Ultimately, Jagger is simply misunderstood. He has a lot going on in his mind all the time which is why he pushes everyone away so often.
LIKES :
- Sports
- His family
- Skilled trades
DISLIKES :
- His powers
- Most Grisha
- Being Grisha
MEDICAL CONDITIONS : None
POWERS/SKILLS :
- Agility
- Stealth
- Sun Summoning
FACECLAIM : Young Jon Bernthal

LIKES :- Sports- His family- Skilled tradesDISLIKES :- His powers- Most Grisha- Being GrishaMEDICAL CONDITIONS : NonePOWERS/SKILLS :- Agility- Stealth- Sun SummoningFACECLAIM : Young Jon Bernthal

CRUSH : Jesper Fahey

PARENTS :- Henry Jade (adoptive father, alive)- Rayland Jade (adoptive mother, alive)SIBLINGS :- Alina Starkov (biological older sister, alive)FC : Jessie Mei Li- Avery Jade (adoptive younger sister, alive)FC : Elodie Yung- Richard Jade (adoptive ...

PARENTS :
- Henry Jade (adoptive father, alive)
- Rayland Jade (adoptive mother, alive)
SIBLINGS :
- Alina Starkov (biological older sister, alive)
FC : Jessie Mei Li
- Avery Jade (adoptive younger sister, alive)
FC : Elodie Yung
- Richard Jade (adoptive younger brother, alive)
FC : Young Andrew Lincoln
- Charlie Jade (adoptive younger brother, alive)
FC : Young Charlie Cox
CHILDREN : None
EXTENDED FAMILY : The Crows
BACKSTORY : Jagger essentially had the same upbringing as Alina and Mal, being an orphan that resided within the orphanage in Keramzin. However, Jagger and Alina were never told that the two of them were siblings, and so at their young age, they never really got to know each other well. Though, Jagger wound up getting adopted by the Jade family when he was young. He fit in really well with them and stayed with them up until the age of about 15. One day while he was at school, he wound up getting into a fight by accident, which is where he figured out that he had powers. This wound up attracting some of Kirigan's generals and so he was taken away from his family (more like he was told if he didn't go there were going to be consequences) and so he went to the little Palace to undergo Grisha training. Though Jagger seemed to become destined to be Kirigan's bitch, he decided not to. He wound up escaping the little Palace and ran and ran and ran. He never made it back to his family, but he wound up meeting the Crows while he was in Ketterdam. Jesper took a real liking to Jagger, and Kaz figured it'd be good to have a Sun Summoner on their side (but in reality, he considered Jagger a friend as well). Jagger's been laying on the low and has resided with the Crows ever since.
OTHER : None