─ ADAM HALE

NAME : Adam Michael Hale
NICKNAMES : Ad, Addie
NAME MEANING : Son of the red earth
ORIGIN OF NAME : Hebrew
AGE : 21
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Male & Bisexual
OCCUPATION :
- Part time cashier at a drug store
- College Student (aspiring pharmacist)
PERSONALITY : Conscientious would be the best word to describe Adam. Not a day goes by where the man doesn't bust his ass for himself and everyone else. Shockingly, he's great at juggling his responsibilities. Between handling his own studies and well being, along with work, he still manages to take care of his younger brothers as well. While he is still resentful towards them for all that they put him through- and Adam can definitely hold a grudge like no other- he still loves them regardless. If there's one thing Adam is, it's very family oriented. For as much as his brothers have let him down in the past, he wouldn't do the same. He strongly believes in being treated the same way you'd want to be treated.
LIKES :
- Medicine
- His brothers
- Murder Mystery
DISLIKES :
- Pranks
- Horror
- Halloween
MEDICAL CONDITIONS : None
POWERS/SKILLS : None
FACECLAIM : Josh Hutcherson

CRUSH : Your ocPARENTS :- Addison Hale (mother, deceased)- Leonard Hale (father, deceased)SIBLINGS :- Jackson Hale (younger brother, 18, alive)FC : Young Skeet Ulrich- Alexander Hale (younger brother, 18, alive)FC : Young Matthew LillardCHILDREN :...

CRUSH : Your oc
PARENTS :
- Addison Hale (mother, deceased)
- Leonard Hale (father, deceased)
SIBLINGS :
- Jackson Hale (younger brother, 18, alive)
FC : Young Skeet Ulrich
- Alexander Hale (younger brother, 18, alive)
FC : Young Matthew Lillard
CHILDREN : None
EXTENDED FAMILY : None
BACKSTORY : Adam is the oldest out of him and his two younger twin brothers. He was the firstborn to Addison and Leonard, being an only child for the first three years of his life. Even so, Adam didn't mind becoming a big brother. He adored his baby brothers and quickly took on the role of a big brother to them. However, as time passed, the twins began to develop their personalities in a way that Adam hadn't expected. The two of them had their parents wrapped around their fingers, which often left Adam feeling deserted by their parents. Plus, the twins would antagonize Adam any chance they got, and because of Jackson and Alex having their parents wrapped around their finger, they could do no wrong. This made growing up in that household tough, as Adam felt like he was constantly taking the blame for things he did do. So, the second he turned 18, he left for college and never looked back. He cut off all communication with both his parents and brothers. Life was good for a few years for Adam. He dormed the first year of college and got an apartment the second from working so much. However, his third year was when tragedy struck. One night, he received a call from an unknown number. It was from Jackson, informing him that their parents had gotten in an accident and passed away. The two didn't have a place to go, and weren't stable enough to live on their own. So, Adam brought them to live with him, seeing that they grew up a bit (but not much). He's gotten closer with his brothers, but is still cautious around them.
OTHER : None