─ KALANI WILLOWS

NAME : Kalani Jane Willows
NICKNAMES : Kal, Kallie
NAME MEANING : Of the heavens
ORIGIN OF NAME : Hawaiian
AGE : 17
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Female & Bisexual
SPECIES : Human
OCCUPATION : Highschool Student
PERSONALITY : Kalani is an interesting character. She has a bit of a psycho aspect to her due to being around Stu and Billy most of the time. She's grown accustomed to their attitudes and have picked up on them quite a bit. She's already had a pretty bad attitude before she met the two of them, but it only amplified when she began to hang around them consistently. She's fairly selfish and likes to have things to herself. She's not much of a team player unless it comes to helping Stu and Billy out. Due to the girl's poor upbringing, she is pretty out of touch with her emotions. She's also dramatic as all hell, which actually comes in handy with the stunts Billy and Stu pull. She helps them pull off their... activities to ensure that they won't get caught.
LIKES :
- Horror
- Billy & Stu
- Halloween
DISLIKES :
- Sydney
- Her family
- Bright colors
MEDICAL CONDITIONS : Mild depression
POWERS/SKILLS :
- Acting
- Knives
- Deception
FACECLAIM : Young Jessica Alba

 LIKES :- Horror- Billy & Stu- HalloweenDISLIKES :- Sydney- Her family- Bright colorsMEDICAL CONDITIONS : Mild depressionPOWERS/SKILLS : - Acting- Knives- DeceptionFACECLAIM : Young Jessica Alba

CRUSH :
- Billy Loomis

CRUSH :- Billy Loomis

OR

- Stu Macher

PARENTS :- Stephanie Willows (mother, alive)- Christopher Willows (father, alive)SIBLINGS : - Amber Willows (older sister, alive)FC : Melissa Roxburgh- Robert Willows (little brother, alive)FC : Jackson Robert ScottCHILDREN : NoneEXTENDED FAMILY :...

PARENTS :
- Stephanie Willows (mother, alive)
- Christopher Willows (father, alive)
SIBLINGS :
- Amber Willows (older sister, alive)
FC : Melissa Roxburgh
- Robert Willows (little brother, alive)
FC : Jackson Robert Scott
CHILDREN : None
EXTENDED FAMILY : Michelle Willows (aunt, deceased)
BACKSTORY : Kalani had anything but an easy childhood. Being the middle child in her family, it subjected her to torment from her older sister while being neglected by her parents because of her younger brother. Needless to say, the girl has extreme middle child syndrome. She could never seem to live up to the standards put forward by her older sister (who was constantly a bitch to her) but couldn't get off scott free with stuff like her little brother. As a result of growing up in such a toxic environment and losing the only family member who gave a damn about her, the girl wound up finding herself involved in the wrong crowd most of time, especially getting involved with Stu and Billy. Even so, the two of them made her feel loved and wanted, so she has really stuck close to them throughout her time of knowing them.
OTHER : None