─ ALANNA HARLOW

NAME : Alanna Eleia Harlow
NICKNAMES : Ally, Lany, Lanna
NAME MEANING : Beautiful offering
ORIGIN OF NAME : German
AGE : 37
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Female & Straight
SPECIES : Human
OCCUPATION :
- Ravager (formerly)
- Guardian of the galaxy (current)
PERSONALITY : Despite all of the hardships that Alanna has been through, she's a rather optimistic girl. She likes to see the positive in situations. Despite this, she has her days like everyone else where things get to her. Alanna has found coping in being able to confide in Peter when somethings wrong; he's really the only one she trusts besides Kraglin. She's also very musically inclined too. She loves to play violin and even though it annoys her fellow companions to a certain extent, they understand that its her way of coping with her own issues. Alanna is a very outgoing girl and loves her family she has found in the guardians dearly, and would go to war and back for them.
LIKES :
- Music
- Dancing
- Adventuring
DISLIKES :
- Gamora
- Being lazy
- Most of the ravagers
MEDICAL CONDITIONS : None
POWERS/SKILLS :
- Guns & Knives
- Communication
- Navigating space
FACECLAIM : Lindsey Stirling

LIKES :- Music- Dancing- AdventuringDISLIKES :- Gamora- Being lazy- Most of the ravagersMEDICAL CONDITIONS : NonePOWERS/SKILLS :- Guns & Knives- Communication- Navigating spaceFACECLAIM : Lindsey Stirling

CRUSH : Peter Quill

PARENTS :- Gloria Harlow (mother, unknown)- Roland Harlow (father, unknown)SIBLINGS : NoneCHILDREN : NoneEXTENDED FAMILY :- Meredith Quill- Yondu Udonta- Kraglin Obfonteri- Peter Quill- Gamora- Nebula- Rocket- Groot- Drax- Mantis- Cosmo- Adam Warl...

PARENTS :
- Gloria Harlow (mother, unknown)
- Roland Harlow (father, unknown)
SIBLINGS : None
CHILDREN : None
EXTENDED FAMILY :
- Meredith Quill
- Yondu Udonta
- Kraglin Obfonteri
- Peter Quill
- Gamora
- Nebula
- Rocket
- Groot
- Drax
- Mantis
- Cosmo
- Adam Warlock
BACKSTORY : Alanna didn't have an easy upbringing. Her mother and father were both very abusive to her growing up - more so her mother than her father. Her mother was lazy and demanded that she do all of the household chores amongst other things whilst she sat around doing nothing but drinking and smoking with Alanna's father. This didn't continue on for long though, as Alanna began school. Needless to say, when she came to school with bruised from the abuse she tolerated at home, she hid it at first. Shy and timid, it wasn't until a group of kids were bullying her did she meet Peter. Peter fought them off and the two became best friends after that. Since they were both social outcasts, all they had were each other. Often more than not, when Meredith would pick Peter up after school, she would see the bruises that Alanna had. She reported it to their teacher but nothing was done until one day, Alanna came to school with a bruise around her eye. At pickup time, Meredith brought Alanna home with her. She took care of her, fed her and clothed her. Not once did her parents ever come looking for her. This continued for a few years and Alanna felt love like no other before. Meredith gave her the mother that she always wanted to have. Though, the day came when Meredith passed away. That day, Alanna ran after Peter and the two were brought into the ravager faction together. Alanna toughened up because of Yondu's tight ship that he ran. Though, even if he wouldn't admit it, he loved her just as much as he loved Peter. Yondu became like the father figure Alanna never had. When Peter left, Alanna went with him and followed him wherever he went, never leaving his side.
OTHER : None