─ HOSS TELLER

NAME : Hoss Conley Teller
NICKNAMES : Hossie
NAME MEANING : Big Bull; Great Ox
ORIGIN OF NAME : German
AGE : 35
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Male & Bisexual
SPECIES : Human
OCCUPATION : Nurse (works with Tara)
PERSONALITY : Hoss is a good man. For all of the pain and trauma that he endured as a child, he turned out fine. Of course, he has his fair share of trauma that sneaks up on him from time to time but nothing that he doesn't know how to handle. He's a real goofball, truth be told. He likes to joke around and have fun with those that he's close to. Even so, he can converse with just about anyone; he's a real extrovert. When it comes to his children, they always come first. Hoss will always put his kids first before anyone else and make sure that they're taken care of. He goes above and beyond to make sure they're happy and to see them smile. Often more than not, he'll make stupid little jokes or do little things to make them happy. Quality time is very important to him. When it comes to his job though, he's as serious as ever. As a nurse, he's very friendly to his patients, but also keeps his composure incase there comes to be the necessity of a tough decision being made. Overall though, Hoss is strong a man that stands by his morals and a man who does his best to make sure those around him are taken care of.
LIKES :
- Hockey
- Skating
- Motorcycles
DISLIKES :
- Seafood
- Disrespect
- Stoic people
MEDICAL CONDITIONS : PTSD
POWERS/SKILLS :
- Nursing
- Conversing
- Medical knowledge
FACECLAIM : Ross Marquand

LIKES :- Hockey- Skating- MotorcyclesDISLIKES :- Seafood- Disrespect- Stoic peopleMEDICAL CONDITIONS : PTSDPOWERS/SKILLS :- Nursing- Conversing- Medical knowledgeFACECLAIM : Ross Marquand

CRUSH : Herman Kozik

PARENTS :- Brielle Roger (biological mother, alive)- Robert Roger (biological father, deceased)- Gemma Teller-Morrow (adoptive mother, alive)- Clay Morrow (adoptive father, alive)SIBLINGS :- Jax Teller (younger adoptive brother, alive)FC : Charlie...

PARENTS :
- Brielle Roger (biological mother, alive)
- Robert Roger (biological father, deceased)
- Gemma Teller-Morrow (adoptive mother, alive)
- Clay Morrow (adoptive father, alive)
SIBLINGS :
- Jax Teller (younger adoptive brother, alive)
FC : Charlie Hunnam
- Meira Teller (younger adoptive sister, alive)
FC : unknown
CHILDREN :
- Ryu Teller (son, 17, alive)
FC : Young Jon Bernthal
- Christopher Teller (son, 11, alive)
FC : Jackson Robert Scott
EXTENDED FAMILY :
- Abel Teller
- Thomas Teller II
- Tara Knowles
- Chibs Telford
- Bobby Munson
- Tig Trager
- Juice Ortiz
- Opie Winston
- Piney Winston
- Happy Lowman
BACKSTORY : Hoss had a somewhat tough time during his childhood. The only child born to Brielle and Robert Rodger, a blessing in his mothers eyes. Rodger was not much of a father, considering he would only offer to stay home and watch Hoss and drink. Due to this, Brielle was the main source of income in the house, as she ran a skating rink when Hoss was just a little boy. Most times, Hoss would simply go to work with Brielle. Because of this, Hoss grew up skating. He became really good as he grew up too. Funnily enough, this was also where Hoss found what he wanted to do when he grew up. He decided he wanted to become a nurse. Since there wasn't an official area in the skate rink to treat injuries, when other kids would fall and scrape their skin or need ice packs, Hoss would be the one to help tend to these needs. He learned that he loved to help people from a young age because of this. However, Hoss' father wasn't fond of this idea. He called his son gay and a faggot, telling him that wanting to be a nurse as a boy was a gay profession. Hoss was much too young to understand what this meant, continued on with that dream in mind. By the time that Hoss turned eight though, his life seemed to take a turn. His father wound up getting involved in drugs. Heavy drugs. He began to involve himself in cocaine and heroine. One night though while Brielle was at work, Robert wound up OD'ing. It was Hoss to find him, which was a traumatizing event. Due to this, it put Hoss and Brielle in a hard place. This caused Brielle to turn to a trusted friend; Clay Morrow, one of the original founders of the Samcro motorcycle club in the town of charming. Brielle was able to ensure her sons safety with Clay and his fellow members looking after Hoss. Needless to say because of this, Hoss grew up with the sons of anarchy. He witnessed a lot of their big events, such as their becoming the chapter of Charming, Gemma and Clay getting together when Jax's father passed away, and much more. Hoss began to consider the club his family as well. Clay even taught Hoss how to ride a motorcycle even before he was old enough to drive. Even so, he was still very close with his mother. As Hoss grew up, he was able to go to college for nursing, just as he had hoped to do. However, in his first semester of college, he met a girl who he assumed was going to be his future wife. Being a college boy, he wound up sleeping with her and impregnated her. She wanted to abort the baby, but Hoss was able to convince her to ride out the pregnancy. Hoss wound up returning back to the club with his new baby boy, Ryu. His mother was ecstatic and so was Gemma, but Clay wasn't so pleased. He told Hoss to focus on his education instead of going around having babies. Even so, Clay eventually grew to love Ryu as well. So, for the next six years, Hoss focused hard and became a certified nurse. During his first year of working in an official hospital, he met a woman who he assumed to become his wife, Hikaru. He and Hikaru had one child together, that being Christopher. Hikaru also took Ryu in as her own too, which gave him a motherly figure that he never had. Unfortunately for Hoss, Hikaru was killed in a freak accident involving the club. From there, Hoss decided to focus on the two most important things: his career and family.
OTHER : None