─ AARON

NAME : Aaron
NICKNAMES : None
NAME MEANING : High mountain
ORIGIN OF NAME : Hebrew
AGE : However old Ruby is
GENDER & SEXUALITY : Male & Straight
SPECIES : Diplodocus
OCCUPATION : Residing in the Great Valley
PERSONALITY : Aaron's pretty quiet. He's not one to talk much around strangers and people he doesn't know. The exception to this is his friends and family. In those kinds of instances, he's a real chatterbox. He also gets really playful as well. When it comes to the shenanigans that Littlefoot and their friends get into, he's a bit reluctant to do so. For as much as he loves adventuring, he can be a bit of a scaredy dino sometimes. Even so, he still manages to get dragged along. He is fairly smart, and knows how to handle himself well. With not knowing the truth about his parents and constantly being under the impression of being abandoned, Aaron does tend to feel sad and down about it sometimes. Fortunately, he has his friends to pick him up, but it does hit him hard at times.
LIKES :
- Water
- His friends
- Adventures
DISLIKES :
- Heights
- Getting in trouble
- Sharptooth (minus chomper)
MEDICAL CONDITIONS : None
POWERS/SKILLS : None
FACECLAIM : See below ( * Artwork not created by me, all credit goes towards WhiteFangKakashi300 on deviantart! )

CRUSH : RubyPARENTS :- Mother (mother, deceased)- Father (father, deceased)SIBLINGS :- Littlefoot (adopted younger brother, alive)CHILDREN : NoneEXTENDED FAMILY :- Littlefoot's grandfather- Littlefoot's grandmother- Cera- Spike- Ducky- Petri- Chom...

CRUSH : Ruby
PARENTS :
- Mother (mother, deceased)
- Father (father, deceased)
SIBLINGS :
- Littlefoot (adopted younger brother, alive)
CHILDREN : None
EXTENDED FAMILY :
- Littlefoot's grandfather
- Littlefoot's grandmother
- Cera
- Spike
- Ducky
- Petri
- Chomper
BACKSTORY : Aaron always believed that he was abandoned as a little dinosaur. The truth is though, he was much too young to remember what actually happened to them. The valley that Aaron and his brothers and sisters were born in wound up being taken over by sharpteeth when he was still very young. His parents wound up hiding him in a cluster of rocks before they were killed. He was the only one out of his parents and siblings who actually survived. When the smoke had cleared, no one was around. The land was just deserted. So after wandering around for a while with no food and little water, Aaron happened to stumble upon the great valley. He stumbled across Littlefoot and the others and wound up collapsing out of exhaustion and malnutrition. When he woke up, he was with Littlefoot and his grandparents. After explaining what little information he did know, he was welcomed into the great valley, where he has stayed ever since. Littlefoot quickly become like a little brother to him, and his grandparents treated him like their own.
OTHER : None