Chapter Five: Chae-rin

"So, back to my question earlier, before the doorbell, what have you done with your sexual partners?" Namjoon asks this question so casually as he eats. It amuses me but also it makes me nervous.

What have I done with my two sexual partners? It's not like I'm embarrassed, it's just not something he and I talk about. There are just things that are not spoken about with my best friend and sex is one them. I mean, sometimes we joke about "getting some" but it's not serious. Right now, though, he is truly asking me about my experiences.

"Uh, well, nothing really? I've had normal sex?" I shrug and take a sip of my water.

"Okay, but I mean like, what positions? Have you ever experimented with other positions or with things? Where do you like it? Top or bottom?"

"Are there...that many things?" I didn't realize.

He laughs as he tries to clear his throat. "Oh wow, you're more innocent than I thought! Chae-rin, I really didn't know you've little to no experience."

I glare at him, throwing a wadded-up napkin at him. "Hey! I don't know! I mean, I know there's lots of things to do. I've seen porn. I just, I've never done it myself. They weren't...my partners didn't really do things like that."

"Okay, so...what have you done? Just tell me."

"Literally, nothing. I've had missionary sex. One time, Ming-yu ate me out in the shower but it wasn't...well, I don't think I liked it very much. That's it. I've only ever had missionary sex, okay?"

"Not even riding?" He sounds shocked. "Like, you were always the bottom?"

"Yeah," I shrug. "I mean, I like missionary... It's, uh,-"

"Comfortable at most," Namjoon frowns. "Wow... Well, you've orgasmed at least, right? Please tell me you've at least had the pleasure of having one."

This whole conversation is odd, slightly comical. "Yes, I have orgasmed!"

"Just checking," he chuckles. "So, other than missionary, you've pretty much not tried anything else?"

"Yeah," I murmur, a little embarrassed now.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that," he says quickly. "I just, it's crazy. You're sexy and beautiful and it astonishes me that your partners didn't want to try anything else."
I cough on my spit from his sudden compliment. He thinks I'm sexy?

"Are you okay?" He laughs, scooting over to pat my back. "Look, if this is too much, we don't have to do anything. I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with, okay? I'm just...well, I want to help you too but if you feel like you're good, then we won't do anything."

I glance his way and take a deep breath in. "Joon, I trust you."

He grins and then says, "So, I have a question."

"Another one? What?"

"Do you often wear lacy things? That bra and underwear combo was fucking hot," his soft grin turning into a smirk quickly. "I'd have never thought you'd wear thongs, but damn. That-"

"Namjoon!" I throw my hands over his mouth to shut him up. Where the hell did that come from? He was so...confident in asking that!

His eyes crinkle as he laughs. His large hand moves mine away. "I'm just curious. Look, we're going to be intimate, so I just want to know what you're into. What kind of kinks you have and stuff. You should know mine too. I like lace and I like thongs."

"Kinks? I don't know if I have any..." He leans in quickly and I jerk back. "W-what are you doing?"

"Well, don't you think we should kiss? We have to start somewhere, right? This is beneficial to both you and me. We're going to have to do this in front of other people."