Chapter Eighteen: Chae-rin

"I cannot believe you just did that!" Eun-ha hisses at me as we brush our teeth by the car. "Are you crazy?! I can't just share a tent with Taehyung."

"Sure, you can," I laugh. "I told you I would help you and this is me helping you." I spit the toothpaste foam out. "It's your chance to see if there's a spark between you two or not!"

"Chae-rin!"

"Eun-ha! You have had a crush on him for how long now?" I take a swig of water from my bottle and spit it out. "You'll be fine! He's a cuddler, though. Don't be surprised if he rolls over to wrap his arm around you." I give her a wink as her face turns red.

"Chae-rin, please," she complains.

"Eun-ha, just do it," I tell her. "We can go back to our normal sleeping arrangements tomorrow."

"You are so going to get it later," she huffs before cleaning her mouth with water.

I snort and retort, "Maybe you'll get it later."

Her mouth slacks before she busts out laughing with me. "Okay, fine, that was a good one. Still, you're annoying."

I shrug and wish a good night before I reach my tent. As I enter, it takes me a minute to figure out there is a silhouette underneath my lavish down comforter. Oh my god, it's Namjoon. He freaking scared the shit out of me!

I grasp my chest and hiss at him, "What are you doing in here?"

There's a hint of amusement in his voice as he replies, "Well, since you so graciously volunteered Jungkook to sleep in my tent, I came here."

"You can sleep with him," I tell Namjoon as I set my things back into my duffel bag.

"It doesn't fit. So, I guess you ended up sleeping with me anyway. Was this all a part of your plan? You changed your mind and-"

"Shut up," I say, rolling my eyes as I get under the covers next to him. I guess there's a plus side sleeping next to him. He's a walking space heater and it's kind of cold here.

He shifts to his side, his face looking at me. "Are you drunk?"

"No," I laugh. "I'm tipsy, though." I'm cold so I wrap my arms around him, resting my head on his chest. "Good night."

"Why all this cuddling all of a sudden?" His arms wrap around me, pulling me even closer as his legs entwine through mine. "I thought you don't like to cuddle."

"Because I'm cold," I tell him.

"Of course," he snorts. "Alright, go to bed."

I hum in response and shut my eyes, listening to the soft noises of the crickets. Today was a long day and I am officially pooped out. It's only eleven but my body is ready to shut down. Of course, the alcohol I've consumed today also helps with that. I don't drink often and it doesn't take much for the alcohol to start messing with my senses. I'm sure that's part of the reason as to why I made my dare for Eun-ha.

"You like when I do that to you? You like feeling my tongue against you?" He mewls as I tug his hair.

"Fuck," I moan. "Yes."

He chuckles as his mouth moves to my neck, leaving sloppy, wet kisses. His hands roam my chest until his fingers lightly roll my nipples. "Let me hear you."

"Namjoon," I whisper, arching my back. This is pure torture. He's slowly teasing me, my wetness leaking out of me and soaking my panties.

His lips move down from my neck until they reach my breast and he takes some special attention there, kissing each breast before lightly tugging my nipple with his teeth. That familiar feeling building in my stomach is starting and I have to pant out to get a deep breath in. Fuck, he is too good at this. I bite my bottom lip, trying to hold in that scream wanting to escape. Why am I so loud for?