Chapter Twenty-Nine: Chae-rin

Namjoon laughs at me again, cupping my face in between his hands. "I'm sorry. I know you wanted it tonight, but Eun-ha is here."

"Yeah, okay," I mumble, disappointed.

"Is someone still a little needy?" He grins, coyly at me. His thumb brushes my lower lip and I lean into him. "Someone still want to finish?"

God...yes! He spreads my legs apart with his thigh and his lips hover above mine. "Joon," I whisper.

His lips press against mine as he sucks the mbottom lip. "You are one needy girl, you know that?" His tongue enters my mouth and I feel him press me against his thigh. My center feels the friction and I whimper into his mouth. "You want to feel me?" I nod as he continues to kiss me. "Yes or no?"

"Yes," I breathe against him. "Please, touch me."

He grins wickedly and slides his finger underneath the hem of my pants and underwear. "You're still so wet," he groans, rubbing my folds with his middle finger. "Fuck, baby."

I moan softly when his finger flicks my clit. "Namjoon," I plead.

"You gotta be quiet, though. Eun-ha is out there." His eyes are so dark, his irises dilated. "Or else she'll come busting in here."

"Okay," I nod.

"You can moan into my mouth," he murmurs. His long digit enters inside me and I gasp. "That's right."

I press my body against him and he continues to thrust his finger in me. It's not enough for me, though. "I need more. Touch me here. Suck me." I press my breast against him and he groans. "Please."

"Fuck," he breathes. "You are so fucking hot, you know that?" He yanks my tank down with his free hand and sucks on my nipple, tugging it with his teeth. He slides in a second finger in me, thrusting harder as his thumb massages my clit.

I can't keep quiet. I hate it. My hands grip the edge of the counter as I try to stifle my moan. I let out the smallest, breathy moan, causing Namjoon to curve his fingers inside of me as he assaults my insides. "F-fuck baby," I whisper.

His mouth moves back to mine and his tongue forcefully enters my mouth. He finally adds a third finger in me I do moan quite loudly into his mouth as I feel the sensation of his fingers in me and his other hand rolling my nipple. I feel my orgasm coming and I roll my hips with his movements. "Use me to get yourself off," he whispers against me. "Fuck, use me like your own plaything."

I'm breathing hard against his mouth as I move my hips with his. My heart is about to beat out of my chest and I feel a thin layer of sweat forming on me. His fingers hit my spot and I arch my back, moaning. He quickly covers my mouth with his as he sucks the air out of my mouth. With his last thrust of his fingers, I come undone. My walls clench around his fingers, my body feels light, my legs quiver and I can't even moan because he's taken the breath out of me, quite literally.

"Fuck baby," he groans, feeling my walls convulse around his fingers. He continues to finger fuck me as I come down from my high and when I'm no longer moving from my orgasm, he pulls his fingers out of me. He brings them up to his lips and licks each finger, smiling at me. "I love the taste of you."

"Shit," I breathe, my eyes hooded.

"Come here," he pulls me into him and kisses me, his tongue playing with mine. The taste of me lingers on him and I can't help but feel more aroused. What the fuck? I have to pull away because if we continue, I'll be horny again. "Let's get you cleaned up. Eun-ha is for sure wondering where the hell you are."

I nod and we clean up quickly. He washes his hands again and then rinses his mouth with some mouthwash while I wipe myself clean and run a damp cloth over my face and arms, trying to erase the smell of sex off of me. I fix my hair and then when we are both done, I open the bathroom door.