Chapter Twenty-Four: Chae-rin

I can't believe I actually pulled that off and had one the best orgasms of my life! It was really a power trip. No wonder Namjoon likes to be in charge so much. I might have to be the boss every once in a while, because damn. That was fucking sexy. I hop into the shower and Namjoon smiles, giving me soft kisses on my jaw. My body shivers from him doing this but also because the water is cold!

"Chae-rin," he mumbles against my skin, "your nipples are so fucking hard right now." His thumb lightly brushes it and I pull away. "I'm getting hard just thinking about it."

"W-what?" I look down and sure enough, his once soft dick is starting to harden. "How is this-"

His mouth crushes mine, pushing me against the wall. His hands roam my chest, his fingers rolling my nipples. I moan into his mouth, my hands squeezing his biceps. It seems like every time I moan, his dick gets just a little harder. His hands slide down my breast to my inner thigh as his fingers lightly brush it. I feel myself clench at nothing, wanting him in me again.

"I want to fuck you in here," he murmurs in my ear, his hot breath tickling my skin. "You said I could."

"I did," I mumble, my eyes closed. "But we just-" I suck in a sharp breath when he shoves two fingers in me. He curves them as he continues to slowly move them in and out. "Fuck," I moan.

"I didn't get to do any of this, though," he tells me. "I want to fucking taste you." He pulls his fingers out and he drops to his knees, raising my leg over his shoulder. "I want to feel you cum from just my tongue." His mouth latches quickly onto my throbbing clit.

"Oh fuck!" My hands instantly grab his hair. His tongue begins moving in circular motions and then he moves down. A long lick back up to my clit and then I feel his tongue enter me while his nose brushes against my clit. I let out a loud moan, my head pressed against the wall, my back arching. "Baby!"

He doesn't pull away. His tongue begins moving quicker and his finger massages my clit. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I feel that sensation stretching, ready to snap already. I think he knows I'm about to cum because his finger begins moving faster at my clit and my legs begin to quiver. Every noise coming out of me is a moan of his name or a curse. My fingers pull his hair and I grind against his face.

"Fuck, Namjoon! I'm coming!" I scream, my eyes shut and I feel my body shiver down to my legs. He continues to eat me out as I orgasm and then when I stop moving, he pulls away, standing in front of me again. His mouth is wet from my slick and he pulls us both back into the water.

"You taste so fucking good," he tells me, kissing my mouth. His tongue abrasively enters my mouth, fighting mine and exploring every crevice. "I can't get enough of you." His hands move to grip my ass tightly. "I want to fuck you so hard in here."

I shiver at the thought of it and that's when I feel how hard his dick is against my stomach. I gasp as I see him stroking himself already, staring at my breasts. I want him in me again, too.

"Are you overstimulated right now?"

"How would I know? I've never-"

He quickly moves his long fingers back inside of me and I gasp at the pleasure. I let out a soft groan and he smirks. "You're not. If you were, you'd wince." His finger digs into my core, shooting ecstasy throughout my body. "I'm going to fuck you so hard for punishing me earlier."

There's a glint of darkness in his eyes and I actually back away from him, believing his words. It's not that I'm scared. I feel this slight excitement but also, I don't know what to expect. I feel like we already have pretty rough sex, so how much more could it be?

"Really?" I say, sarcastically, playing his game. "I can't imagine how-" He quickly turns me around, bends me over and slaps my ass hard. I yelp but it's more like pain and pleasure? I didn't realize I'd like it, but I kind of do.

Choices | Kim Namjoon FF |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara