Chapter Eleven: Chae-rin

Holy shit. Did he just eat my essence off his fingers like that? Could he get any hotter? Fuck, that was so kinky. I don't even realize that my mouth is hanging open until he returns with the bags of food.

"Are you going to keep that mouth open like that or are you going to shut it?" He laughs, placing the food on his kitchen table.

I shut it immediately. My body is burning and I'm so bummed that the food came when it did! I wanted to do more than whatever that was. It was good, don't get me wrong. I just...I need more now. I lean my head against the back of the sofa and I don't even want to eat right now. I am needy and horny.

I hear the kitchen sink turn on and I groan in silence. Does this mean we are done with what just transpired? Ugh! I kick my feet as I stand up, grimacing at the slick that makes my undies stick to me.

"Foods set up," Namjoon says, standing in front of me. Why does he look like he is completely fine? He looks as if we weren't just feeling each other up a few minutes ago. "Come eat."

"Okay," I mumble. I wash my hands too and then sit down beside him as he hands me a small plate.

As he gobbles down the food, I can barely eat. "I thought you said you wanted to eat," he says to me. "You haven't even touched your food."

"Well, I did..." I say, slowly. "I just, well, I'm not hungry anymore."

"Oh?"

"No," I reply.

"I can finish yours too, then," he says, not reading the tone in my voice. God, can he be anymore clueless? "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I reply.

He gives me a small grin. "Are you sure?" He reaches over to take the chicken off my plate. "Do you want to tell me something?"

"No," I reply.

"Okay," he shrugs.

Ugh, this idiot. I let out a sigh and slump into my chair, waiting for him to finish eating. I do nibble on some fries, but really, my appetite has disappeared and I am now consumed with a different type of hunger. Namjoon puts the chicken down and raises his brow.

"Why are you just staring like that?" He licks his finger and I want to slap myself for even correlating that to something sexual. Slowly, he stands up and makes his way to the bathroom.

He's so annoying. Can he really be that clueless? He got me all hot and bothered and now he's just going to ignore me and eat his stupid chicken? Ugh. I move from the table and back to the sofa, crossing my legs, phone in my hand. I can't very well tell him that I'm horny and want him. Can I? Doesn't that make me seem desperate? Yes. I let out a loud sigh, shaking the thoughts out of my mind. It's just not going to happen.

"Why are you sighing like that?" Namjoon sits beside me, his arms behind his head.

"No reason," I lie. I can't... It's too embarrassing.

"Chae-rin," he chuckles lowly, "tell me what you want." And with a blink of an eye, he is leaned up against me, his mouth hovering over mine. "Maybe I'll give it to you."

"Y-you know what I want," I breathe.

There's a small smirk and he whispers, "I want you to be more specific than that. What do you want? Don't be shy. Just tell me."

"I want you to," I take a deep breath in and then out. Here goes nothing. "Fuck me."

There's a small chuckle again, this time dangerous and husky, "I thought you'd never ask." His lips press against mine and I can taste a hint of minty toothpaste. Did he go brush his teeth?