Chapter Thirty-Four: Namjoon

What the fuck kind of medieval torture is this? This fucking thing constricts me from cumming?! This shit needs to come off right now. I can see the amusement in Chae-rin's eyes, but I need to cum with her. I need to release. She felt so fucking good on me, cumming all over me but I couldn't even finish because of this goddamn ring. By the way, where the hell did this thing come from?! It's not mine... Really. It's a little concerning, but now isn't the time to ponder that.

"Wait! This is fun, right? Didn't you want to see how many times you could make me cum tonight? That was number two. How about we try again?" Chae-rin reaches for my hand, stopping me. "Come on, let's have some fun."

"No! I want to-"

"Please, baby?" She leans in and her lips hover above mine. "Make me cum again like you want me to." Her voice is low and seductive.

And I can't believe I fucking fall for it. I groan, "Okay! Fine." I pull her for a kiss, a pretty rough one at that. I bite her bottom lip and she yelps, opening her mouth for me. I fight for dominance until I feel the vibration on my cock again. I wince at the feeling, both pleasure and frustration.

"Lay down," she commands. She pushes me back down and she centers herself above mine. "Make me feel so sore that I can't-"

I can't wait for her. I grab her waist and I pull her down onto me. She moans loudly as I let out a grunt from how tight her pussy is. She just had me in her and yet I still feel some resistance to my dick. The vibration from the ring is making me sensitive to every movement. I groan when she rolls her hips and I thrust into her.

"Fuck," she mumbles. "You stretch me so good."

I need to feel her against me. I sit up, pressing her taut nipples against my chest. I press my lips to her neck and nip at her and in response she digs her fingers into my shoulders. I control her pace by moving her back and forth, and the movement of the ring brushes her clit but also stimulates me. I groan at the double friction. I can feel myself wanting to cum but I can't. It's almost painful but at the same time it's not.

As I move her against me harder and rougher, I feel her walls tightening around me. She lets out a whine and tosses her head back, exposing her neck to me. I move my lips back up to her neck and place wet, open kisses all over. Her fingers move up to the nape of my neck, tugging my hair. I groan into her neck, squeezing her hips tighter. Chae-rin's pussy is contracting around me and I can't take it anymore. I need to cum!

"Ch-Chae-rin," I groan, "I need to cum. Please."

She presses herself down even harder onto me and she grinds as I control the pace. "Fuck," she moans when the vibration hits her.

"Chae-rin," I breathe again.

Her eyes finally meet mine and she smiles. "You want to cum?"

"Yes!"

She chuckles but doesn't stop moving against me. What is up with her today? I've never seen her have this much stamina ever. She swivels her hips and I groan from the pleasure. I feel my balls tightening, wanting to cum inside of her. She moans and her walls contract as she cums all over my dick again. Her body quivers in my arms, her head rests against my shoulder and her breath his heavy. I feel her leaking wetness on my thighs and I don't even know how it's possible, but I get even harder!

"Chae-rin!" I am in throbbing pain now! This is worse than when she handcuffed me. At least when she did that, I could cum. This...this is the first and last time we try this. I can touch her all I want, but I can't finish.

She reaches for the ring and turns off the vibration. Just her finger accidentally grazing my cock makes me shudder. "Okay. Finish in me." She slides off of me and winces when my hard dick slides out roughly. She takes the ring off and tosses if onto the ground before turning to me to kiss me. "Fuck me from behind."