Chapter Twenty-Three: Namjoon

She just brushed my dick with her fingers and immediately, my body responded like second-nature. I push her lightly so she is lying on the sofa now. My mouth swallows hers again, kissing her with voracity, needing to feel her under me now.

"Wait," she pulls away, lightly pushing my chest. I pull away, staring down at her. "Are we done talking? Are we done with all of it?"

"Er, yes?"

"So, you're sorry? Just sorry for all of it?" Her big eyes look slightly frustrated.

"I am sorry for all of it," I nod. "Let me show you how sorry I am," my lips hover over hers, lightly brushing them. "I am, Chae-rin. Let me make it up to you." I've been longing for her touch and now that I have her pressed against me, I have what I want.

Her eyes soften and her mouth parts slightly as she breathes, "Okay."

My lips twitch slightly and I press into her. My tongue moves quickly into her mouth, tasting her again, exploring her mouth as if I've forgotten. Maybe I have because I enjoy kissing her like this. My hands wrap around her waist, pulling her to straddle me, knowing that's her favorite position when we make-out. My fingers slide above her shirt where her tits are and she gasps into my mouth. Fuck.

My lips move down to her chin and neck, sucking and nipping that spot of hers. As a response, she grinds against me and I feel my balls tighten. Her fingers tug my hair and I growl against her skin. I love when she does that. There's something so carnal and pleasing knowing she wants me as much as I want her.

I pull away from her and catch my breath when I see her staring at me, lustfully with her big eyes. "Chae-rin," I say.

There's a look of confusion on her face and she frowns, her brows pulling together. She pulls me in for another kiss, her hands cupping my face, her tongue swiping across my bottom lip before I feel her lightly tug it with her teeth. She's never taken the lead like this and it shocks me. My lips part and her tongue enters my mouth first. She lightly plays with mine and then when I'm wanting more, she pulls away.

I don't even realize my eyes were closed until I feel the disconnect. I'm greeted by her smirk and now I'm the one who looks confused by all this. There's a hidden menacing look in her eyes and I don't know what she has planned. I search her eyes for more answers, but there's nothing there but that mischievousness. I'm about to say something but I stop when she starts grinding against me again. I groan, my fingers tightening around her hips. She gasps breathily, tilting her head back as the friction intensifies.

"Chae-rin," I growl.

"Hm?" She doesn't even glance at me as she continues to ride me. Her fingers start tugging the hairs at the nape of my neck, making my eyes want to roll.

"I need you," I shamelessly tell her.

"Do you?" I feel her fingers lightly brush the inside of my thigh, so close to my fucking hard dick. She stops grinding and she cups me instead. Her fingers wrap around my clothed dick and she lightly squeezes me. "Do you need to feel me?" She finally locks eyes with me and then she leans in. "Do you want to fuck me like the little slut that I am," she asks, her hot breath in my ear.

Holy fuck. Did she just call herself that? I buck into her and she lets out a small moan. I am aching to fucking be in her right now. Her lips latch onto my jaw and she leaves wet kisses all over before moving down my neck. Her tongue circles around my skin and then I feel her sucking. Before I can even react, her hand starts jerking my dick under my pants.

"Namjoon," she says, pulling away with wet lips. "I want to try something."

"What?" I huff.

"Can I tie you up on the bed?"