2

3rd person POV

Kook : finally we arrived

Yoongi: hmm let's go in now

(They enter their mansion with namjoon carrying a sleeping jimin in his hands . he was about to enter their shared room when  )

Kook *angrily*: why are you taking him in our room ?! 

Joon *confusedly*:  what you mean by why?! .. Of course to make him sleep comfortable on  our bed .

Kook to yoongi :  hyung! Really ?! .. Are you going to make him sleep with us . he is so fat I'm sure he can't fit with us in the same bed . and I won't sleep in the same bed with him . choose ME or HIM !!!

Hopi *angrily* : what are you saying Jung kook ?! He is our husbands like you . so he have all rights to sleep with us .

Kook *coldly* : me or him ?!

Yoongi : in the first place he was not going to sleep with us

Joon : WHAT DID YOU SAY ..?!

Yoongi *deeply*: I hate to repeat my words ... Anyway namjoon take him to the maid's room . he will sleep here

Hopi : yoongi b-but ....

Yoongi *coldly* : no words after mine !!

(With that he left to their room leaving a smirking kook and a worried Hopi/jin/joon)

Kook : *smirk* so come quickly joonie before yoongi punish you

Joon : YO__

(Before he finish kook run to their room)

Jin : Hopi hyung ... Mom said that he is afraid of darkness so thats means he can't sleep alone .  he is so young  and he is our husbands so. We can't leave him stay on the maid's room right 🥺he isn't a slave .

Hopi : oh baby come here *peck his lips* ... Don't worry yoongi will make him sleep with us himself .so for now he will sleep there and we can go to him when yoongi and this brat fall asleep and come back before they wake up . What you say?!

Jin *clapping his hands happily* : yay hopi thats a good idea . who will stay with him tonight. please say me pwease *puppy eyes*

Joon : no I will stay with him tonight as I don't want to face this brat or yoongi now because if I did they won't walk for months ...

(He left with jimin after kissing them their good night kiss and they pecked jimin's lips who was sleeping soundly on joon's arms)

_____________

He but jimin slowly on the bed , pecked his lips and pulls him in his embrace hugging him tightly with jimin's head on his chest and his hands on his waist  . to be honest he didn't take him to the maid's room . he take him to the spare room because after all he is their husbands not a maid or slave 😡.

Joon in mind : "oh my god . he is so cute look at how his chubby cheeks is so soft . and his lips .. Wow he is pouting in his sleep .it's so pink and full I want to take it between my teeth . and today he was a blushing mess . I think I'm in love with him already . I want to fill him with my babies and see him get f*cked by our husbands . I'm sure that jin can't sleep because of thinking about toping you *chuckles* ... Anyway let's sleep now  "😪

__________________
The next morning

Jimin enter the kitchen as his mom in law told him that he should empress his husbands at the first day with his skills .

He saw that no one was there which mean they didn't wake up yet . of course as it's 6 pm now.  And they wake up at 7  like his mom said . be started to make the breakfast while swaying his hips right and left while humming a song  . he likes cooking as when he was child he used to see his eomma cooking happily with his dad back hugging here . he believe that one day he will have a life like his parents . and that day finally come .  as when he was cooking he felt two hands warping around his waist tightly and a hot breath hitting his nape . he stopped what he was doing and smiled a little thinking it's yoongi but when he looked back ...