4

2rd person POV

Driver : s-sir we arrived

Kook : AND WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR OPEN ?! ... HURRY UP AND OPEN THE F*CKING DOOR !

( the driver shivers and quickly opens the door ... Jung kook rushed down and carried jimin bridal style while running to the hospital . )

Nurse : sir , what happened to him ?!

Kook *panickly* : I d-don't know ... He was  just lying on the floor and his s-skin is so cold ... Please h-help him

Nurse : don't worry let us take him to check his condition OK .

(She called other male nurse to carry jimin . he was about to take jimin but Jung kook glared at him while bringing jimin close to his chest .  )

M.N : sir , please cooperate with us . we need to take him so the doctor can check him .

Kook *angrily* : N-NO lead the way a-and I'll take him .

M.N : *sigh* S-sir, please .

Kook : I SAID NO ...

(the m.n sighed and he didn't have another choice but to forcibly take jimin . he hold jimin's shoulder but ..)

Kook : F*CKER LET HIM ... I'LL CARRY HIM .. LEAV_ !!

Jin : what is happening here ?!

M.N : *bowed* doctor he doesn't let us do our work.

( kook was back facing jin thats why jin didn't see him . he quietly make him face him . but when kook turned around both of them get shocked )

Jin : KOOK !! ... What hap_ .. MINNIE !! . what happened to him ?! ... JEON JUNG KOOK WHAT THE F*CK YOU DID TO HIM ?! ... HE IS OUR F*CKING HUSBAND . I THOUGHT YOU STARTED TO LOVE HIM . BUT THE VERY FIRST CHANCE YOU GOT TO SPEND SOME TIME ALONE WITH HIM .YOU MAKE HIM LIKE THIS !!!

Kook : n-no .. I d-didn't do anything . I s-swear bab_!

( He tried to get close to jin . but he angrily took jimin from him and run to the room to check him leaving a hurt ,sad and worried Jung kook all alone . kook sit down on the resting area waiting for any news about jimin's condition . he was so worried and guilty at the same time . worried about his love that he just discovered he loves him the moment he felt he was losing him and guilty because how he treated him back then ...

His thoughts cuts off with jin getting out of the door with a pale face . his eyes were so red . kook didn't waste any time and run to him . he holds his shoulder while looking at him worriedly as Jin's expression is not a good sign ...)

Jin : he have a depression . he is so weak like he didn't eat for ages and his body is exhausted and ...

Kook *worriedly* : a-and ?! 

Jin : *looking at Kook's eyes with alot of  pain * and he has a high fever thats not any near to normal .

Kook : and what does thats mean ?!

Jin : if you didn't bring him asap . we would have l-lost him .

(Jin can't take it anymore and attached himself with kook's chest hugging him tightly while crying hard like a Lil baby and Jung kook is not better , he hugged him back bringing his face to his neck while crying badly to the point he can't breath ! )

M.N ; ahm d-doctor the patient waked up . and he is asking about y-you sir *pointing at kook *

Kook : *poinitng his index finger on himself * m-me?!

( M.N nodded . kook run to the room and enter it to see his 5th husband laying on the bed looking so pale but pretty at the same time . he run to him and hugged him tightly while crying and continuously apologizing )